Sportsbetting Legal in TN on Nov. 1st

reno cool

leave well enough alone
I've seen his videos. Watched quite a few actually. I'd have to know what you mean by "sad houses". Strip malls are not ghettos pal.

I think I know why we are having this discussion. Our understanding/definition of ghetto is quite different.

If you could point out via photo or link to something you believe is ghetto in a Canadian city I'd love to see it.
I think you're right.
Always felt that a lot of things in the city that appear shockingly depressing to me are considered perfectly acceptable.

Blitty

I think of poverty and dated/diminished infrastructure. Convenience stores with over the top security. Bars on windows. Trailer trash. Abundance of shitty fast food joints. Excessive homelessness and panhandling. Syringes scattered on streets.

I’m guessing plom is alluding to projects/low income housing. Specifically with a concentration of minorities.

I think of poverty and dated/diminished infrastructure. Convenience stores with over the top security. Bars on windows. Trailer trash. Abundance of shitty fast food joints. Excessive homelessness and panhandling. Syringes scattered on streets.

I’m guessing plom is alluding to projects/low income housing. Specifically with a concentration of minorities.
This is most of it, yes.

reno cool

leave well enough alone

ooh, I might be there around then

Blitty

Reno/Casper and other bonus experts-

Fan duel is offering a $50 bonus now. Should I take it and others now before legalizations OR do the bonuses usually get better afterwards?

reno cool

leave well enough alone
I havent yet signed up for anything. Seems like a lot of places are offering $500 free bet. I would def hold out for something better than 50.

Casperwaits

Telenova
Reno/Casper and other bonus experts-

Fan duel is offering a $50 bonus now. Should I take it and others now before legalizations OR do the bonuses usually get better afterwards?
Take it now. In NY where sports betting has been legal for over a year, I haven’t seen bonuses any bigger than $100 through Draft Kings. Might as well enjoy it now.

Boner_18

Nj is mostly 500s. A lot of 10x 1/10 FP on your first loss up to 500.

I had daily fantasy sports accounts so was intelligible for Draft Kings new member and Fan Duel.

Casperwaits

Telenova
Nj is mostly 500s. A lot of 10x 1/10 FP on your first loss up to 500.

I had daily fantasy sports accounts so was intelligible for Draft Kings new member and Fan Duel.
Yeah I still get emails regarding NJ bonuses. They were high. True.

Blitty, the consensus is to hold out evidently