Sorry RayRay but................

• Start date
  • Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 2,942 Views
cammi, I did troubles. uppers make me ultra-sadistic.

Blitty what do you mean you did troubles?

Uppers...the right ones can be fun.

What was the choice this time Blitty?

btw, sorry bout the chick....who's the next victim?

Blitty what do you mean you did troubles?

Uppers...the right ones can be fun.

What was the choice this time Blitty?

btw, sorry bout the chick....who's the next victim?

She canned me because you never sent me good advice.

I messaged Klemen a pic of her 'O' face. His reply in the morning should be interesting.

I hope they serve beer in hell.

HAH! I wanna how that went.

Blitty there wasn't much to say, other then figure out what you both want from this, and honestly, I am not surprised she went
back to him. Even if she does come back to you, my dear, I worry that it would be a constant back and forth, woman have issues too
they are very indecisive, and with out you two living in the same area and spending much time together ,that gives her too much free
time to over analyse her choices and go back and forth.

All I can say at this point is that if you truly care for her, and want a serious relationship with her, send her a heart felt letter, hand written, and then give it some time, if she too cares about you, she will come back around, if not, maybe her intentions with you were never really true or good in the first place, and as much as you can be a pig, you also are very cool and honest, and deserve something better if that is what you are ready for.

Realize that traveling abroad, you may be likely to have many love stories, then to fall in love with one person and it to last.
Just enjoy your life and every opportunity that comes your way, if and when something is meant to be, there will be no doubt in your mind or theirs, and you will just know, and it will work, because you will want it to, and make it.

HAH! I wanna how that went.

Blitty there wasn't much to say, other then figure out what you both want from this, and honestly, I am not surprised she went
back to him. Even if she does come back to you, my dear, I worry that it would be a constant back and forth, woman have issues too
they are very indecisive, and with out you two living in the same area and spending much time together ,that gives her too much free
time to over analyse her choices and go back and forth.
Very true. Saw it coming, but was holding out

All I can say at this point is that if you truly care for her, and want a serious relationship with her, send her a heart felt letter, hand written, and then give it some time, if she too cares about you, she will come back around, if not, maybe her intentions with you were never really true or good in the first place, and as much as you can be a pig, you also are very cool and honest, and deserve something better if that is what you are ready for. I semi-intentionally burned that bridge via sending her bf pics. Kind of my signature 'suicide-by-cop' move.

Realize that traveling abroad, you may be likely to have many love stories, then to fall in love with one person and it to last.
Just enjoy your life and every opportunity that comes your way, if and when something is meant to be, there will be no doubt in your mind or theirs, and you will just know, and it will work, because you will want it to, and make it.

Good posting. Nice to see someone else put them in perspective.

Blitty, you seem like me, the type to self destruct something.
However, I cannot say I blame you for sending the pic, I know plenty of people that would have and have done the same thing.
Dudes a fool. He'll get burned again, and we can all enjoy a laugh over that.

Yap. I learned from one of the best in the business.

His name be Bread.

HAH!

What a bunch of self destructive foks!

you'd think we'd learn sooner or later....
NOPE