• Start date
  • Replies 25 Comments
  • Views 2,164 Views

maxdalury

Since
Aug 21, 2010
Score
Tokens
pinnacle live line moved from -10000 to -30000 (10K limits) on the bulls with 3 minutes to go in the forth. that is a tough loss.

me

live betting on chicago

I never learn

crushed , won on the bulls first quarter and first half but had them for the whole game and put a wager on them on the in-progress line for 4th quarter .Even had a little on live betting, I am in shock over that loss . I just went into the kitchen and came back and they were tied.

I hammered Bulls -5000 when they were up double digits late

on 5d

within 30 seconds the line was at -8500.

I thought I had a good bet, beating the line move. line was moving so damn fast I was lucky to get it in

or not so lucky, as it turned out

pinnacle live line moved from -10000 to -30000 (10K limits) on the bulls with 3 minutes to go in the forth. that is a tough loss.

oWow that is full BURIAL material right there

Fuck the Heat. This is the first night I didn't lose $$$ on the NBA. Because I didn't have any NBA wagers. I got SMOKED on two totals that I had clocked.

oh man I love seeing a maxdalury post

he's like a 5 stars poster on every post

oh man I love seeing a maxdalury post

he's like a 5 stars poster on every post

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

I got so excited by the CONTENT of his post that I forgot to recognize who EXACTLY was posting said content.

Max knows a full burial when he sees one.

I <3 Max

I even lost my over 4q bet

which is amazing considering miami got 10 points in the blink of an eye

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

I got so excited by the CONTENT of his post that I forgot to recognize who EXACTLY was posting said content.

Max knows a full burial when he sees one.

I <3 Max

He won poster of the month with his first post. :bowdown: