some sunday baseball thoughts

• Start date
  • Replies 51 Comments
  • Views 3,298 Views
mourning guys, i feel ya coug, i love fading the cubs but they just dont get swept at home....could this be the day? sure i could easily see it but i rather see it happen before i bet on it...its gonna be a pass for me so gl either way.

glad to be here and was happy i saw you here as well Mcbaseball :cheerleader:

I don't know the Wrigley Field wind very well, but this lineup is very suspect.

Chris Heisey 8
Miguel Cairo 4
Joey Votto 3
Jonny Gomes 7
Jay Bruce 9
Juan Francisco 5
Ryan Hanigan 2
Paul Janish 6
Travis Wood LHP

You guys got me liking Under 5.5 1st 5? Wood has been impressive and Diamond was high draft pick who might become something after injury early years? Always attracted to these 1st 5 plays?

it has to say something for as bad as the cubs are they still have not been swept at home, i just cant go against that.

You guys got me liking Under 5.5 1st 5? Wood has been impressive and Diamond was high draft pick who might become something after injury early years? Always attracted to these 1st 5 plays?

I like the under for 1st 5 and full game.

Mr. X, mudcat, durito. Your expertise would be helpful here.

i actually like chi/bal u5 ff and sd/zona u4 ff

I like the under for 1st 5 and full game.

Mr. X, mudcat, durito. Your expertise would be helpful here.

I'm way out of my element here. I'm no Wrigley wind expert, and no rookie expert. I don't have a clue on this one.

My expertise (pinnacle) has Under 6 -107

Thank you Mr. X. I assume the mad scientist avoids bets with unknowns. Good luck with your bet durito. I will be on Chicago and the under 1st 5 and game. Could lose all of them but I will take my chances.

for better or worse this is what im playing...

minny-150
chi sox -125
chi sox/bal u 4.5 ff -110
sd/zona u4.5 ff -115
min -1.5 +105

gl everyone

Cool

On Twins and White Sox with you Banker

But you already knew that

Blue Jays BTW

Jays do look solid coug, wish i would have got them at plus money as they the fav everywhere now but i do like that pick...gl

nice come back by the twinkies, hopefully they can keep putting the pressure on

good way to start the day..CWS/Bal u4.5 ff cashes!!!!

MrX,

You may want to look at the Pitch F/X data for minor leagues in games like this. The aaa directory has AAA stats for most games.

MrX,

You may want to look at the Pitch F/X data for minor leagues in games like this. The aaa directory has AAA stats for most games.

Thanks, MF. Until I talked to you I had no idea there was PitchFX for minors. I would expect it to be very valuable for evaluating young pitchers. Unfortunately, there's no way I'll get around to it for this season, I'm getting involved in a lot of football research right now.

Thank you Mr. X. I assume the mad scientist avoids bets with unknowns. Good luck with your bet durito. I will be on Chicago and the under 1st 5 and game. Could lose all of them but I will take my chances.

Sorry I didn't mean to imply that I bet this.

Instead I bet the cubs. :retarded: