Some shit watched this weekend... (movies/tv)

• Start date
  • Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 2,672 Views
Saw a commercial for House this evening. The show is coming to an end and they were advertising how we all need to see what happens with one of the most intriguing TV characters of all time yada, yada.

Tune in tomorrow, they said, for a new episode. It will be the first of the last 8 episodes.

They really said that.

I liked House for a bit.

Seems like the same episode over and over again now though.

i think house is awesome...just started watching it a few months ago because when it first came out, hugh bugged the fuck out of me...i guess i evolved a bit...i fuckin love the guy now...hate to see the show end..

season 2 of The Killing came out last night on the web...fucking love this show too...very good if you havent seen it, go back and watch season 1 before starting 2...

we watched a good ts copy of 21 Jumpstreet the other day...kinda funny at times with that American Pie kind of humor... probably wouldnt pay to see it in a theater ..5.8 matty rains

the gf and kid went to see Mirror Mirror and said it was only okay...5 matty rains

i think house is awesome...just started watching it a few months ago because when it first came out, hugh bugged the fuck out of me...i guess i evolved a bit...i fuckin love the guy now...hate to see the show end..

season 2 of The Killing came out last night on the web...fucking love this show too...very good if you havent seen it, go back and watch season 1 before starting 2...

we watched a good ts copy of 21 Jumpstreet the other day...kinda funny at times with that American Pie kind of humor... probably wouldnt pay to see it in a theater ..5.8 matty rains

the gf and kid went to see Mirror Mirror and said it was only okay...5 matty rains

Might have to give The Killing a shot

I must say the Finales of house of Lies, Californication and Shameless all delivered big time. Big time.

Matty, only an OK on last night's G of T's episode! New characters that haven't fit in yet or might never fit in? MrsM wants to know who John Snow is?

Why does fantasy have to be stupid?

Game of Thrones is trying so hard to be edgy, but it's really just tedious, manneristic medieval bullcrap with horrible dialogue and absolutely no sense of humor. It's all heavy and so fucking tedious.

Viserys Targaryen: "So tell me, sweet sister, how do we go home?"
Daenerys Targaryen: "I don't know."
Viserys Targaryen: "We go home with an army. With Khal Drogo's army. I would let his whole tribe f*** you - all 40,000 men and their horses too if that's what it took."

:ohmy::rolleyes:

Game of Thrones is trying so hard to be edgy, but it's really just tedious, manneristic medieval bullcrap with horrible dialogue and absolutely no sense of humor. It's all heavy and so fucking tedious.

Viserys Targaryen: "We go home with an army. With Khal Drogo's army. I would let his whole tribe f*** you - all 40,000 men and their horses too if that's what it took."

And he eventually paid a price for comments such as that! He was not a dragon!
crownforking.jpeg

And he eventually paid a price for comments such as that! He was not a dragon!
crownforking.jpeg

When do the dragons come in? I may give it another shot. I hate that the show is so highly rated and that it leaves me so perplexed so far.

game-of-thrones-segunda-temporada.jpg

They are already there but I surmise they will be growing! :dunno:

MrsM told me to get off the computer and do the taxes! I still have 2 weeks! Unreal!

MrM is using the computer to do the fokken taxes! Calm down MrsM!

Watched Wrestlemania :facepalm:

Actually I haven't seen Game of Thrones but I heard a lot of good reviews about the show.. now i'm curious about and maybe will check it one of this days..:)

wtf lol

i hate fantasy

matty our tv show is going to be 100% authentic

With lots of boobies too, but no empty threats of massive gang rape & beastiality.

Recent? Have you seen Margin Call? I thought it was quite good.

That was very good. Thanks, man.

Brought back some memories. Very accurate depiction of a trading floor. Presented both sides to the story pretty fairly for its context. Although, it would have been nice to see the backstory about how Congressional lobbying and deregulation made that whole fiasco possible.

Recent? Have you seen Margin Call? I thought it was quite good.

That was very good. Thanks, man.

Brought back some memories. Very accurate depiction of a trading floor. Presented both sides to the story pretty fairly for its context. Although, it would have been nice to see the backstory about how Congressional lobbying and deregulation made that whole fiasco possible.

Rented A Serious Man.

Sucked. Sucked so hard.

I saw Carlito's Way

pacino is a star, everything he works in is great