Some Riffs For SadCat

• Start date
  • Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 3,782 Views
cyplG8o.jpg

instead of riffs these fokers are posting sadcats. unreal

Holy cat. Uncle Reno is talented! I got all the other cats in the neighborhood and we jammed out. You have made me a happy feline. That may be my new favorite.

My canine brother is very ill. XRay showed his liver had some sort of enlarged lobe (HUGE exactly and some if his lab numbers were literally off the charts.) We are not exactly sure what this all means. My human said that doc said it could be cancer, or something called Cushing's disease. Either way doesn't look good for Pogo. He is having an ultrasound Monday. I was very sad as he is my only sibling, but you have made me smile. I have attached a new picture showing my new cattitude.

Thank u for remembering me. Next dead mouse I find has your name on it.

:hattip: :up: now that's a happy cat.
don't worry about the dog, he'll be fine, dogs know what to do

:hattip: :up: now that's a happy cat.
don't worry about the dog, he'll be fine, dogs know what to do

He may know what to do, I don't. I know if it's cancer there will be no surgery. Human is somewhat mentally prepared to put him down, but hard to do when he still exhibits ability to walk and wag tail. He is totally blind as has lost appetite as well. Guess we will see what Monday brings.

so now I can post video directly from phone rj? No youtube needed? I was thinking possibly another bit for Saddy

That was awesome pal!!! Only complaint is it was too short. Sad cat was just getting his delta eight groove on and it ended. Sweet.

thanx pal. I'll see if I can put together a longer composition next time. :grin: I don't wanna bore with too long or repetitive bit, :thinking: but maybe I can come up with something

Reactions: IAG
thanx brother rj :hattip:
I hardly touch guitar for couple years, then all of a sudden wanna play :dunno: