• Views 722 Views

xstud

Fuck Bad Luck
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Ohio State -15 1 unit

Penn State is not very strong after seeing what OSU did to the gophers I am not even going to blink at taking this I was looking at a possibility of the over but seeing as how I don't think you can count on Penn State for more than 50pts it makes it really tough to pull the trigger on.

Pitt +10 1 unit

W. Va is a fast good team but honestly I just can't see them beating Pitt by more than 10..Dixon is questionable to play but it sounds like he should start. This is a bet that I mainly am placing for televised action.

Virginia -5.5 1 unit

I am not convinced that NC State is good enough to beat Virginia, they may keep it close but I believe some stats they have are inflated due to playing shitty teams (NC CENTRAL, Holy Cross).. if it comes down to FT's I look for Virginia to close it out and probably win by 8-10

Arkansas +165 .5 unit

Taking a shot at a decent ML. I am not a strong believer in Georgia, they have some great wins this year but if I can get a pretty good ML on the dog that plays GA I will take it.

UAB +255 .5 unit

Probably not a winning bet but UAB has a pretty good team this year and this is a great line for a dog that is playing a memphis team that I personally think is a tad over-rated. I think this ML is semi-inflated due to the streak of conference games that memphis one in a row before a loss.

Wichita State +210

I watched Northern Iowa play... they have some big tree's that snag a lot of rebounds but I am definately not all that impressed. I think getting Wichita State for +210 is a pretty good deal and I definately think they have a better than average chance of victory.

Best of Luck... hopefully it returns.

I don't know what happened at the gym, I kept checking on the ticker and Pitt was within 3-4 points pretty late in the 2nd half.... then after my shower and on the way home I heard they got blown out....WTF?