So I'm seeing a sponsor up there

• Start date
  • Replies 112 Comments
  • Views 7,828 Views
mister monkey is that bread's new girl?

Bread has ANOTHER new girl?

That dude sure does score plenny of pussy for an ugly fuck.

Bread, I keed.

not really

oh my

it almost passes as forumville drama

That are the chances of you coming up with the exact same play everytime? or 50 in a row? hell with 50, 5 in a row? especially when you consider that they play soccer and tennis on top of major american sports.

Mr. Blackcats,

I'm the only poster on this site that actually makes money in gambling by picking my own plays. I don't chase steam or subscribe to line services to alert me every time a line moves so I can play it at my D- book before it moves and call myself a genius. You can learn something from a seasoned handicapper like myself. I challenge you in a soccer handicapping competition to see who makes the most money. I don't need to read any fancy ebooks. I learned how to gamble from the age of 14 in the game of life.

Good luck with your website.

Mr. Blackcats,

I'm the only poster on this site that actually makes money in gambling by picking my own plays. I don't chase steam or subscribe to line services to alert me every time a line moves so I can play it at my D- book before it moves and call myself a genius. You can learn something from a seasoned handicapper like myself. I challenge you in a soccer handicapping competition to see who makes the most money. I don't need to read any fancy ebooks. I learned how to gamble from the age of 14 in the game of life.

:lmao:

Mr. Blackcats,

IF i am good in handicapping, i wouldn't pay for picks. If you are a winner, how are you betting again and again in D- books? D- books limit you to under $100 or show you the door. But in reality, getting paid from D- book is the real challenge. Limits are from B rated books like bet365, bovada, bodog etc. I have have under $100 limits in all those books after my account went in the positive and went past the 10k mark above zero. I don't even bother with those books anymore, simply sticking to pinnacle and betcris and occasional betfair.

Ofcourse nothing matters if you are making only under $100 bets.

They hit a +900 doggy last week. But overall it wasn't a great week, if it wasn't for that hit, it would have been a losing week.

Aug 27: ATP Tennis US Open: Jerry Janowicz - Maxim0 Gonzalez
Pick: Gonzalez win Odds: 10.00
Risked: 2 units Return: 20 units

Where's the sponsor link? Did they retreat from non-gambling website?

We're caught in a trap
I can't walk out
Because I love you too much, baby

whatcha talking about pal? Isn't that Elvis?
Are these guys getting any business from our posters? visitors perhaps?

bettingresource is up 220 units already this year. last year 608 units. If i am not mistaken, they send the picks to this forum admin to monitor.

Anyone who started with br on jan 1, 2013 would have over 100k now if they used their money management and compunded the winnings into the bankroll at the end of each week

Darn. What a lost opportunity.

If you had listened to Sports Illuminati since Mar. 1st, you would have a Chevy Malibu.

great now I get to sleep on a sheet of regret and tears tonight thanks a lot

great now I get to sleep on a sheet of regret and tears tonight thanks a lot

You have sheets on your bed?

Well aren't you fokking fancy.

one of them. 50% fancy.