Sing Gamelive a song anytime you want

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 1,246 Views
Tronner knows this one, this is going to be gorgeous imo

I'll be upgrading to complete songs from here on out.

Please sing lawyers guns and money.
Hah, this is an awesome song. I'm loving it!

You got it Tullz, least I can do Brother.

:cheers:

Right? And I failed scales in College.

Rogie, my man, that means a ton coming from you - and that song wasn't written - it was off the top of my head man.

Tulls I tried that song out and my voice, at least for the time being, is too nasally to cover him correctly.

I'll get back to that one when I'm rolled for good vox lessons. Good looking as well as always my man, that song is fucking awesome. I'll keep em coming and feel free to do what you guys are doing, ignoring the dogshit and chiming in when it's on point.

So much love to you guys.

Today I claimed UC and it was a success. Not sure how much yet, there's a detail that has to be cleaned up Monday.

I am bouncing from this awesome hotel meant for couples to an Extended Stay tomorrow morning, so Getting everything ready for that. I don't think I'll be able to play music so loud there without complints....which can't happen. Studio time when I can afford it.

You know what the lean is job wise?

Cart pusher. I can get in awesome shape and focus on music. They'll be like wtf given my web design cert and going to college for psych, but shit man - I am that dedicated to music - and you guys have been a big part of that decision.

Seriously I think I can make enough cart pushing and with a cover band in lieu of writing my own stuff.

So much love to you guys....Right now my main songs are U2 - Until the End of the World, Desire.....some old Beck. The MTV makes Me Wanna Smock Crack was a Beck cover from 1994, I believe. He followed that up my shredding on Keyboard.....because he's fucking Beck man.

I still really want to cover deep Modest Mouse/Isaac Brock - but yeah, good luck to anyone achieving that this lifetime, lol.

Wubbles, fo rizzles.

Last edited:
This is a softened up version of the 4th track off U2's Achtung Baby.

Thr guitar has been in tune 3 days, thanks to my good friends at Sam Ash.

I can't believe I can do this already.

Still gotta land a day job, but this sounds pretty darn good to me.

Of note there;s no reason why it should be age restricted, but I went that direction due to Modest Mouse being my main influence right now. Not sure how to undo that.

Last edited:
After a few listens I feel like U2 designed thst song to rock out audiences and my version would enable a person to take a nap.

Smooth light rhythm and vox though, imo.

As one Asian poker player said to me "GO TAKE A NAP'.

As another recently said to me "GO SMACK ONE OFF IN THE BATHROOM'.

Moving on.

This feels like a win.

I love teela

Teela you are out of my mind

Rogie I want to be by you

First song written about me. I'm blushing.

Matty Rain don't make a sound