Sing a Song Saturday

• Start date
  • Replies 320 Comments
  • Views 14,618 Views
hahaha Youtube talking smack.

I love it RENO. It's in the top 3 for sure ..probably top 2. Also glad you posted the lyrics as wasn't sure I heard nose clearing part correctly. Good job pal!! :cheers:

:highfive: I'm glad you like it pal
now tell your deer to back off

Wasn't happy with the clarity(?) tried a slower tempo. Let me know which is better.

Ah will listen after work looking forward to it.

Started a new track this weekend, very raw but that should be two maybe three pretty serious projects, at least in my mind besides the covers. Still will put the blues harp over your track(s) at some point soon - the new tune went deep and I'm still swimming through it. Very folk/rock excited about where it will go. Put down what I think are some very decent lyrics, nothing like putting something down and looking back and saying holy shit I wrote that, man.

Hey Reno let's do this I'll let you know when I'm ready on vocals and co-writing is never an issue.

Find us a drummer and a bassist I have another guitarist probably if we need one.

Keep the groupies off me they are too dirty for me and me for them. You enjoy them I'll deflect every single one to you or whoever just block for me when they try to tackle.

Seriously though I really enjoy your stuff man and I actually learn from it too. Arizona is just a fucking wild thing but I have to learn how to free up her beauty for the world.

And stuff.

pal, if only I had a drummer and a bassist.:sparesomecutter: I wouldn't be playing in this two bit joint

I'm down to collaborate on anything feasible. :up:

Lol right?

Alright when I have one I think is clean enough for you I'll run it by you. I'm writing things I'm not good enough to completely land yet, at least on electric and my vocals besides low range are a very long way out, it'll get there though. Mid range is a fucking pain in the ass.

Looking forward to it.

Here's some covers I have been trying to learn:

Last edited:
Yo Reno I haven't been able to get my old studio software to work but it's pretty outdated.

I think I'm going to buy this but I want to know if you or anyone else with experience thinks it's good. I've used assshampoo's burner and it's very good.

Yeah man they're different now since Caleb's breakdown, they're all married and write more spiritual stuff but not in a U2 way in my opinion not that there's anything wrong with that, just the kol approach clicks more with me. They still rock the old stuff live and they always will.

Yeah that whole set right there is gold.

I've got most of his chords on those down but the vocals are so damn over the top while switching chords so fast. The guitarist is just insane.

You've probably already seen this but in case you haven't, check it out. One of the best intros in the history of rock, imo. WITH HIS MOUTH.

The fuck.

You can tell they just have a blast playing especially that one.

I like it :up: not saying there's much instrumental virtuosity, but the mood, feel they are creating is pretty nice.

I feel you man they ain't the Beatles, they're not as much about that. The diversity of their fan base - pretty sick too, something for everyone.

Except pauperguy - we all came to agreement on that.

Beatles aren't exactly virtuoso either. Wasn't Ringo known for clamping down the top hat so he wouldn't have to deal with it? :lmao:

you know who apparently was virtuoso? Carl Perkins. Never heard of him until I recently saw The Million Dollar Quartet. Pretty good show as far as Vegas goes.
Million_Dollar_Quartet.jpg

Lolol @ Ringo it was good to see him get inducted man.

I was serious about that guitar studio software, pulling the trigger on that.

might be one of my best works musically

Cool faucet! Looks like the house coming along great Archie. I can't imagine undertaking that kind of project. Good job.

That was so awesome. That faucet is so awesome. The way those tomatos and bananas are arranged is so awesome.

AWESOME!