Should the Stevies 130 am the local hick bar tonight for strange and possibly a fight

• Start date
  • Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 2,893 Views

Should it happen?

• Total voters
5-4 it is. TY Mike.

I just voted and it's 2-2.

SteveK, stay at home with a camera and a toilet paper roll and post the results tomorrow.

I just voted and it's 2-2.

SteveK, stay at home with a camera and a toilet paper roll and post the results tomorrow.

Drank, drunk texted Nookie and passed out.

chit tiebreaker has to be a no im ready to go to sleep it's a ten minute walk and not sure i can win a fight right now too drunk ty though

But hey, the skanks all look hotter when you're blitzed...

...dick doesn't work as well tho...

...been there, skanked that...

next morning, wake up next to skank: and I can tell how blitzed I was by how skanky she is...

stop with the texting stuff and all communication with this broad stevie... you dont want her to know that she can come back to you anytime she pleases... let her bury herself without knowing you are around for her to come running to. i made the mistake with the ex and its a gut wrenchingly shitty way to go about each day...
:venditto:

stop with the texting stuff and all communication with this broad stevie... you dont want her to know that she can come back to you anytime she pleases... let her bury herself without knowing you are around for her to come running to. i made the mistake with the ex and its a gut wrenchingly shitty way to go about each day...
:venditto:

Thank you for putting it that way. I kept telling myself to stop but shit then I do it again. Real shitty way to go about each day. Life bouncing on a string, fuck it.

:cheers:

Steve have you gone through the stage yet where you lie in bed and can't sleep because all you can think about is that another dood is railing the girl you love at that very same second?

That's always a fun stage.

:banghead:

Steve have you gone through the stage yet where you lie in bed and can't sleep because all you can think about is that another dood is railing the girl you love at that very same second?

That's always a fun stage.

:banghead:

FU

i know it's coming. i think my subconscious is still in denial.

:cheers:

wowwsswerrsss
:fok:

My subconscious RR not my conscious. My conscious knows. Just wondering why I slept soundly last night, I'm sure the 12 beers helped.

Sorry Stevie didn't mean it as a burrial. That really is a miserable part of a break up though.

Someone please hold me.

Sorry Stevie didn't mean it as a burrial. That really is a miserable part of a break up though.

Someone please hold me.

Hah all good man I didn't take it that way.

You are just speaking truth.

And if/when her friend tells me she is with a new man I will go through that stage and you will have to put up with me.

Come here ya Big Moosey.