Short track speed skating - I hate to say it but all I can think . . .

• Start date
  • Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 1,107 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
when watching it is, 'Someone is going to die.'

You've got closely packed bunches of people skating and jostling at high speeds. Wild wipeouts into the boards involving clusters of competitors are common.

And they've all got fucking machetes on their feet.

I dunno man.

:wah:

:surrender:

Speed skaters are sissies. Sissies don't die in crashes because they have no balls.

what a lucky bunch of bitches Americans are.

this sport is so boring and unwatchable...

Speed skaters are sissies. Sissies don't die in crashes because they have no balls.

Pavers I strongly and respectfully disagree.
Have you seen the outfits these guys wear? You can tell if they are circumsized if you look closely, their balls usually protrude from the uniform.

what a lucky bunch of bitches Americans are.

Reno, I like you alot pal, pay no attention to my Russian hockey players are sissies comments and we'll get along fine.

Pavers I strongly and respectfully disagree.
Have you seen the outfits these guys wear? You can tell if they are circumsized if you look closely, their balls usually protrude from the uniform.

Reno, I like you alot pal, pay no attention to my Russian hockey players are sissies comments and we'll get along fine.

Can't argue with that. This sport is so boring it makes watching figure skating an upgrade.

Geez, I find it so much less boring than some things. Cross-country skiing. Long track speed skating. A zillion summer sports I could name.

Short track is fast and dynamic. Things change constantly. Plus there's the threat of decapitation.

I'm glad a connection was made :highfive:

I'm glad a connection was made :highfive:
Rogue, I speak the truth pal, the Russians in the NHL are fucking sissies, but they are highly skilled hockey players.

Rogue, I speak the truth pal, the Russians in the NHL are fucking sissies, but they are highly skilled hockey players.

Just ask don Cherry.

Speed skating is NASCAR on ice..... you never know when one is going to crash and take out half the field......