se08_119.jpg

1226958399-90107_full.jpg

2008041620160773499.jpg

adhesive_bra.jpg

bl.jpg

I don't know of any personally.

I would like to see how they would work on this lady:
granny-s-droopy-tits.jpg

I don't think it would work. They would still just hang down and only cover part of her nipples.

They work wonderfully.

They work wonderfully.

Teela: I know you are a newbie so I'll cut you some slack, but we have a rule at Gamelive - pics or ban.

Plommer, I have a rule against replying to someone with funky digits as their avatar. I broke my own rule.

Plommer, I have a rule against replying to someone with funky digits as their avatar. I broke my own rule.
Touche, pal. :hattip:

The only way to tell the difference between myself and a pre-pubescent boy is to check for a penis. So, no.

The only way to tell the difference between myself and a pre-pubescent boy is to check for a penis. So, no.

Have you seen anyone with post #2 size tits try to use one of these self adhesive bras?

I lol'ed.

I often surround myself with busty women in which I check bra coverage. I have never seen a self adhesive bra work with them... unless they just wanted to use it for pasties.

I often surround myself with busty women in which I check bra coverage. I have never seen a self adhesive bra work with them... unless they just wanted to use it for pasties.

lol, I thought you might. I figured she would be better off with pasties. Thanks.

I am not a fan of this contraption.

It's a good contraption if you're not planning on getting lucky later that night and, in the middle of getting hot and heavy, the guy has to peel your bra off. Nothing like tape being ripped off the boobs.

...and if you spray tan, half the tan goes with the bra.

(So I've heard)

It's a good contraption if you're not planning on getting lucky later that night and, in the middle of getting hot and heavy, the guy has to peel your bra off. Nothing like tape being ripped off the boobs.

(So I've heard)

I can see the positives from a day-to-day convenience perspective for the females, just is 100% not sexy.

(So I've heard)[/QUOTE]

bawhahaha

Lots of promise here.