Scrambled Eggs - the diary of an aspiring professional cash game grinder

• Start date
  • Replies 184 Comments
  • Views 10,923 Views
I believe what we have here is a win win.

GOT YOUR BACK, DAWGS

on the rizzle

Played a little 2/5 last night and got cut down a little bit, nothing major. Very good table, just didn't see much weakness at all, but a lot of pro style angling. Pretty cool experience all in all. I'll fall back to opponent selection strategy and do that only when the action is poppin in a given room.

Grinding today, so far this week we have one day of no play and one day at a loss so have to see what we can do to get it going. The tourney is Thursday and that's going to take up some time.

I'm pretty serious today and Cali I'm sorry but I don't even have time for a rough hand job unless you're handing me what I expect to make today as you do it.

BearTank.jpg

Back in the saddle last night at a place I dig with good people, card dead most of the time but was able to finish with a decent result; add another voucher estimated at a 95% return and everyone's happy.

Going to head back there this morning for a couple of things they have going on, run until about one then lunch with coach exercise and R&R, prep for tomorrow, etc. should be good.

Just glad the place exists and looking to remain friends for the long haul, very cool vibe there.

Everyone enjoy your Wednesday or I mean if you insist on not enjoying it then don't, just saying you enjoying it is my preference because life is short blah blah blah blah.

Yes. I've transitioned in large part to online. Multitabling and saving money on fuel, car wear and tear and all that. That stripper really got me heated up so I have also been spanking it A LOT.

Archie do you want to go see Suicide Squad with me tomorrow? We can hit planet fitness too.I can get you in for free as a guest.

If you want to hang out until Tuesday you can go with me to go see the stripper, she wants me to bring friends, but mine have been busy. Then if you want to stay through Thursday you can meet up with this POF girl at the bar with me. If I annoy her with my babbling there's always you. You're actually cool.

Last edited: