SBR Sponsor Bet Islands steals over a million dollars from players

• Start date
  • Replies 657 Comments
  • Views 68,369 Views
Yea cause plommer knows people with a grand total of 0 at BI, not the half million i know.

not that anything could have been done, but seems rather pointless

Well I guess the sharp grapevine dropped the ball then because ppl are saying they knew for 6 weeks beforehand. So I just wanted to find out if I should go dig a bit or alert SBR or something. I just had a bad feeling and wanted to see if anyone here with a clue had more insight. But either way, next time I'm staying out of it. I figure you guys have it all sorted and can suss it out way before anyone like I can since everyone's on top of everything.

if i ever got to the point that i couldnt buy some gifts because all my money was tied up, i give rj the go ahead to send jungleman here with a machete

Sounds like a fair fight.

Foreigner with knife vs American with guns and ammo.

You guys know how to pick your spots.

:bee:

oksy, were there a large # of slow/no pay complaints coming in before a few weeks ago? i read they might have been cherry picking who to pay, but who knows...

plommer, easy...just took it right in the fucking ass by a fucking home team meltdown...fuck you richmond...cocksuckers

how the hell would i know. who are you.

oksy, were there a large # of slow/no pay complaints coming in before a few weeks ago? i read they might have been cherry picking who to pay, but who knows...

plommer, easy...just took it right in the fucking ass by a fucking home team meltdown...fuck you richmond...cocksuckers

There actually wasn't. At least not official ones. There was stuff being posted in that tracer thread but that was about it. Oh and a few other scattered threads. That's one of the big reasons I was doubting myself... no proper complaints really. Customers were freaking but not that bad if that makes sense. Like with BOL or 5Dimes if their cheque was a day late = complaint. But for whatever reason, guys just bitched on the forums about BI and then asked Jon for fps privately.

But I do think they were cherry picking. SSLP had to have been choosing ppl strategically, no? I'd pay you or even that asshole duriot $500 before some random SBR guy $1k. You guys bashing the book would reverberate much worse across forumville. As a poster he wouldn't be stupid.

Next time?

Already laying the ground for the next time sbr helps steal from players?

BOL or 5Dimes if their cheque was a day late = complaint.

I will bet you any amount of money that if I request a Neteller, MB, or wire from BOL today that it does not come within a week of the stated maximum time frame on their site. I've filed dozens of complaints under many names and Lou just laughs each time.

Requesting Lou to help you with a delayed payout is like asking a blind man to help you cross the street.

Next time?

Already laying the ground for the next time sbr helps steal from players?

Of course!!!

Why do you think I took the job???

Love to see ppl get fucked over.

(Big hint... no matter how you spin it, that's not me and this actually really makes me upset even if it's guys who treat me like shit on forums)

Oksy have you thought about quitting the moderator gig and enjoying your life a little more?

Oksie how does it feel going Christmas shopping this year with the money SSLP stole from the customers that support your job? I would go in hiding if I was you knowing that some poster's children will not get Christmas presents this year because SBR and their employees failed them.

Of course!!!

Why do you think I took the job???

Love to see ppl get fucked over.

(Big hint... no matter how you spin it, that's not me and this actually really makes me upset even if it's guys who treat me like shit on forums)

it does crack me up a little bit what some think... like john told all sbr employees they were going to join bi and fuck over players...but the employees have to keep quiet about it if they want to keep their job :lol:

i can understand being pissed that their money was stolen, but damn...

and dont pay any attention to pavy, he is just stirring the shit.

it does crack me up a little bit what some think... like john told all sbr employees they were going to join bi and fuck over players...but the employees have to keep quiet about it if they want to keep their job :lol:

i can understand being pissed that their money was stolen, but damn...

and dont pay any attention to pavy, he is just stirring the shit.

I'm sure they were hopeful that it would work. It seems they had a pretty sweet deal with BI.

But whether it was intentional or delusional is inconsequential. They were blind at best. A watchdog site should know better.

And their lying afterward makes them even more suspect.

Oksie how does it feel going Christmas shopping this year with the money SSLP stole from the customers that support your job? I would go in hiding if I was you knowing that some poster's children will not get Christmas presents this year because SBR and their employees failed them.

I'd say to them A. I'd never be relying on money from a forum to provide a good Xmas for my child and 2. Stick with books that you know are solid instead of trying to go after what you think is low hanging fruit.

Oh and as far as the going in hiding aspect goes, thanks for the heads up to remove those of you psychos with access to my personal info.

Love you guys but this is like the 8th time I've been threatened on here due to SBR so I'm done. I wish you all happy holidays.

I'm sure they were hopeful that it would work. It seems they had a pretty sweet deal with BI.

But whether it was intentional or delusional is inconsequential. They were blind at best. A watchdog site should know better.

And their lying afterward makes them even more suspect.

Shrink always portayed the Rx as a watchdog site until a book fucked over a lot of Rx members. Shrink did a 180 saying Buyer-Beware. That was the day the music died in the offshore industry.

Oh and as far as the going in hiding aspect goes, thanks for the heads up to remove those of you psychos with access to my personal info.

Love you guys but this is like the 8th time I've been threatened on here due to SBR so I'm done. I wish you all happy holidays.

:wtf:

Who has threatened you?