SBR Sponsor Bet Islands steals over a million dollars from players

• Start date
  • Replies 657 Comments
  • Views 68,628 Views
Oh and as far as the going in hiding aspect goes, thanks for the heads up to remove those of you psychos with access to my personal info.

Love you guys but this is like the 8th time I've been threatened on here due to SBR so I'm done. I wish you all happy holidays.

Who threatened you? :clueless:

I think the consensus here is simply that there would be some serious ethical concerns for many if they were currently employed there. Nobody is threatening anyone.

it does crack me up a little bit what some think... like john told all sbr employees they were going to join bi and fuck over players...but the employees have to keep quiet about it if they want to keep their job :lol:

i can understand being pissed that their money was stolen, but damn...

and dont pay any attention to pavy, he is just stirring the shit.

i'm not accusing her or any other employees (except bill because i know he is involved) of even having any knowledge of what goes on with these books. she is thousands of miles away. but that doesn't absolve her from going into the forums defending john from his criminal acts.

Oksy, I don't know you but the thing you have in your favor is that the thread you made warning people about BI came from a good place. Assuming you did that the minute you realized something might be wrong, it was honorable and only someone with morals and intelligence would do that.

So we know you're intelligent.

Regardless of the rights and wrongs of SBR's complicity, the aftermath of lies, deception, half truths and general 'that's the way of the world' attitude from the people involved is an embarrassment, and an insult to ours - and your - intelligence.

You're paid to support SBR and I respect that but as Clint Eastwood so famously said: 'Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.'

That thread had the right intention. No real follow-through. But it didn't matter.

It was too late at that point.

guys are shit talking her like she was aware of a collapse a few months ago and think she just kept it to herself in an attempt to wreak the benefits of fucking over players... its pretty ignorant and quite unfair... and i dont think she has given john or sbr any kind of full support for whats happened...they all know they are partially at fault...but then again, i quit reading most of the threads there because all the posts are the same

Right, the clowns doing that are over there. They marketed their forum to a bunch of kids that need their hand held doing everything. That's why BI was so popular you could talk to the "owner" and he'd give these n00bs whatever they asked for when their other option was toni threatening to kill them.

They should expect a backlash.

I just can't stand the outright lies. I'm not expecting shari to know better, she isn't there in CR nor is she playing with these books nor having sbr lie to her daily like they do others. But, she should be aware of it nonetheless.

"If I stay there will be trouble and if I go it will be double."

The only two people at SBR that should be saying anything are John Walker and Bill Dozer.

Every other mod/employee should have said nothing - players had already made up their minds and anything said by Shari or any other mod would only make things worse.

"If I stay there will be trouble and if I go it will be double."

The only two people at SBR that should be saying anything are John Walker and Bill Dozer.

Every other mod/employee should have said nothing - players had already made up their minds and anything said by Shari or any other mod would only make things worse.
:plus1:

I don't think anyone has really done that here, Ray.

oh yeah, i didnt mean here... there are a few here giving her some grief, but nothing too serious.. but over there its crazy...

oh yeah, i didnt mean here... there are a few here giving her some grief, but nothing too serious.. but over there its crazy...

I know, I just don't understand why they'd be so upset.

They banned every intelligent person in the industry from posting there. This book somehow had more threads about it than pin, greek, booker, 5dimes have had combined in their whole history. It was an SBR pumped book if ever I saw one. Most of their current posters are playing there.

When cascade went under there were at most a couple of threads and the $ amount was more. They really got what they were after and it bit them in the ass.

They banned every intelligent person in the industry from posting there. This book somehow had more threads about it than pin, greek, booker, 5dimes have had combined in their whole history. It was an SBR pumped book if ever I saw one. Most of their current posters are playing there.

When cascade went under there were at most a couple of threads and the $ amount was more. They really got what they were after and it bit them in the ass.

Even if they are 1000% not responsible, no rational, right-thinking person could look at that forum and say their reaction has been anything but shambolic, bordering on dismissive.

But to do that you have to be rational.

Wait you think pavy was threatening you. rofl

Poorly organized, horrendously executed response.

If I were in SBR's shoes, there would have been a meeting with all employees, a coordinated response/explanation/apology, and one person responsible for responding to the backlash.

As it stands now, you have five people with differing, evolving stories and zero credibility.

Oh and as far as the going in hiding aspect goes, thanks for the heads up to remove those of you psychos with access to my personal info.

Love you guys but this is like the 8th time I've been threatened on here due to SBR so I'm done. I wish you all happy holidays.

:lmao:

What bullshit is this?

Facts are few in this case....

anything like that list of SBR posters and balances on BI could be 100 percent true, mostly true, or utter bunk

Money is gone...money wont be coming back

Just like burying a loved one...go thru the five stages of grief and get on with your lives....

Wipe your hands of SBR, never post there, never log in, and never go there again...do your small share to decrease SBR if you think they are too blame.

For those who feel they must do something....post and keep posting on all the other forums about this....protect the new people from thinking that SBR's ratings are legit..

I feel for all those who have lost but just like house equity in the USA, its gone...