SBR Sponsor Bet Islands steals over a million dollars from players

• Start date
  • Replies 657 Comments
  • Views 68,478 Views
Dozier told me 2 years ago that off shore might last another 2 years. "pros" do/ should have known the risk of beating a very old tired horse. Crying about it now is laughable. I for one have been grateful to sbr for rating books when it did matter. (well before the forum) :hattip:

I can not believe I lost money to these clowns. Makes me sick. Done with offshore unless I get set up right.
Rito, i need your help!

I can not believe I lost money to these clowns. Makes me sick. Done with offshore unless I get set up right.
Rito, i need your help!

:lmao:

Rito, do the right thing here and hook this guy up with a credit line. :yes:

Good job with this thread! Peeps has more than just one!

Looked at across the street thread and notice how some of the posters who "came out" to post something have low posting numbers compared to how long they have been there! I guess these are the serious livelihood bettors who no doubt seemed very pissed! Not involved with the kiddies playing around!

I can hear one of now, "and who's that handsome Mexican next to SSLP? He's in it too! Probably the brains behind it!" :facepalm:

Let's hope they don't read bout all the globe trotting he has done and not realize he has a hugh trust fund! :facepalm::facepalm:

Rito, i need your help!

I don't have anything to offer, sorry. I actually moved out of the country. I don't believe what Plom is suggesting is nearly as easy/possible.

Best bet is to use a friend in a different country.

Thanks rito for the response. I am not actually looking for credit, just advice on how best to get set up to access Pinnacle, Greek, and Matchbook.
So you are saying that if you know someone outside the US, give them money to fund an account, and use a VPN?
If you prefer emails, I am happy to post mine here if allowed.
Thanks again!

zerohedge,

If you want to be doing this for a living you have to be out of the country. Find a country with very low cost of living that allows access to pinny and move there. Open an account with a big balance and start gambling. You have less overhead this way. I'm assuming you are paying rent, utilities, insurance and a bunch of other expenses here in the US that will be cutting into your profits even if you were able to bet at pinny.

I don't have anything to offer, sorry. I actually moved out of the country. I don't believe what Plom is suggesting is nearly as easy/possible.

Best bet is to use a friend in a different country.

What are your concerns?

i just ask for logic. thats all.

the logic is what i posted at peeps... lemme get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point Given
so a book ran by SBR went to the shitter....figures

I wonder if giving away some SBR points will fix this for them

if sbr ran or owned a part of BI , John has the money and the business sense to keep the place afloat until the end of football season...pay out a little, yet collect many more deposits... then, if it was the original plan to steal funds, they would get much more in the end...

what you and some other conspiracy theorists are suggesting is pretty stupid if you think about it.

thats what i posted to points given...

i think as of maybe 3 weeks ago (and after bi had decided it wasnt paying anyone anymore) sbr knew of the trouble the place was in and the end was near...lied to by employees that were probably being lied too as well... shoulder some blame for people that posted up in the last few weeks is about all the blame i would put on them....but who knows...its a very shitty deal for sure...hope you didnt have anything there
_

You're a dick plommeur.

YInjs.jpg

Bravo, you're not a dick but a capitalist like your idol! Excerpt from article less than a month ago below! So Bono finally realizes what he has been practicing for years ...... the ignorance defense! Wonderful!

Bono's 'Humbling' Realizations About Aid, Capitalism And Nerds

Bono has learned much about music over more than three decades with U2. But alongside that has been a lifelong lesson in campaigning — the activist for poverty reduction in Africa spoke frankly on Friday about how his views about philanthropy had now stretched to include an appreciation for capitalism.

The Irish singer and co-founder of ONE, a campaigning group that fights poverty and disease in Africa, said it had been “a humbling thing for me” to realize the importance of capitalism and entrepreneurialism in philanthropy, particularly as someone who “got into this as a righteous anger activist with all the cliches.”

Matty, give me the $$$ numbers on what Bono has given away from his own pocket and I will reverse my stance! I honestly want to be proved wrong!

Matty, Bono still has time for his profile to change!

scrooge-before-and-after.jpg

ray you are straw manning again and not using logic. thats not what i asked for.

straw manning = playing or being dumb.

(for those that don't get choo.)

straw manning = playing or being dumb.

(for those that don't get choo.)

He tries to use that supposed slur on many of us. I'm not sure he realises that 1. I at least am dumb and 2.

the tattoo I'd want to get is of this man

strawman.jpg

What are your concerns?

Getting things like a credit card as a non-resident/citizen and or opening bank accounts. New US tax laws make banks very non interested in having us citizens as clients.

Also getting an id seems unlikely.