SBR Sponsor Bet Islands steals over a million dollars from players

• Start date
  • Replies 657 Comments
  • Views 68,780 Views
If there's not major disorder at next years bash there never fucking will be.

If there's not major disorder at next years bash there never fucking will be.

Time for a SBR Costa Rican bash!

In Escazu, near where all the "heads" of the offshore gambling "industry" live with their mail order brides!

I think that would be something I would actually be interested in (crashing).

Definitely

I'd be shocked if there were an SBR bash next year. They've been getting progressively cheaper with them anyway.

I'd be shocked if there were an SBR bash next year. They've been getting progressively cheaper with them anyway.

If there isn't a bash next year it will be interesting to hear SBR tell people the reasons why.

THAT will be interesting.

F0cker I agree with you, wouldn't be surprised.

Time for a SBR Costa Rican bash!

In Escazu, near where all the "heads" of the offshore gambling "industry" live with their mail order brides!

I think that would be something I would actually be interested in (crashing).

Definitely

I'd pay $59.99 PPV

I doubt any legit book would be afraid of taking on the "sharps" on Betislands list.

Bookmaker wouldnt be afraid, but there is no benefit to them. The players all already have accounts there and aren't profitable to them so why pay out a bunch of money.

i dont think sbr and betislands started a book together in order to steal over a million bucks from forum players...i think people that think that are being extremely ignorant about the entire ordeal...books close up shop and fuck people and affiliates all the time...its part of the risk...you can think that they were in cahoots, but i dont and never really saw a sign of that when they started and havent paid any attention to the place in over a year...i dont think they ever gave a sign of having any issues at all until a month ago or less...i really dont know when people stopped getting paid...it depends on who you ask over there and you will get 567969780 diff guesses.

i also dont think that they were accepting "large deposits" from "extremely sharp" players...what large player looks at their limits, no overnights and the fact that they cut players limits and decides that this is the book for them...:wacko: nobody i know would send them a large deposit for that.

i should have phrased the deal about jon differently, i know he had some day to day control of the book by being the manager, but at no time has jon ever had any money and has never been part of the backing of that book (thats what i meant by control...the money part) imo.

i think sbr had a little more heads up than posters, but would would have been too late anyways... people always want to blame the forums when shit hits the fan, but sometimes the shit blindsides the forum owner too...

They took unlimited bank wires even though it wasnt listed on the site.

You don't have to deposit big to run up big either. There are 6 figures accounts owed.

SBR is complicit because they assured people they were backed by established bookmakers with money. Established bookmakers don't just pull out after a bad month and not pay the players.

You're a dick plommeur.

Of course I am, and sometimes Blitty likes to pull Caligirls hair.

Blitty is a big boy, he just needs to cut down his stick.

Funny thing is, anyone going to CR looking for him would probably find plenty of people/book staff willing to rat him out, simply for the shit he's shone on 'their' industry.

That goes for Walker and Dozer too.

You should point out to the idiots in the SBR thread that that video was shot several years before BI even opened.

You should point out to the idiots in the SBR thread that that video was shot several years before BI even opened.

Yeah. I probably should have. Thought that was implied, but they obviously didn't understand.

7red sports is downgraded to F, wagerweb upgraded. disgusting.