Say something negative about the loser above you

• Start date
  • Replies 263 Comments
  • Views 15,755 Views
Keeps lots and lots of secrets.

Engaged to someone who shamelessly ripped off my "Say something nice bout the poster above you ." thread

Can't think of a single thing! Stay the way you are with whatever threads you want to start! I luv your threads!

IAG >>>CGSF!!!

Fuking Monkey has perverted thoughts of Cami giving him head out in nature! Sick fuk!

There's nothing negative about mister monkey either!

You're a sick fuck indeed. Try getting shitty e-head from her.

Can't think of a single thing! Stay the way you are with whatever threads you want to start! I luv your threads!

IAG >>>CGSF!!!
That literally made me tear up. Maybe I am closer to my period than I thought.

xoxoxo

Puck...can't think of anything either. Wth with this love fest?

NO ONE is playing right.

I like how this turned into a love fest. I'd like to think I started it by not saying anything negative. Bring back the summer of love mr.m.

Go fuck yourself you jewbag!!

Pucky, please turn your negative vibes into positive! GL needs a vid of the hottie down the corner from you! Don't forget!

Pucky, please turn your negative vibes into positive! GL needs a vid of the hottie down the corner from you! Don't forget!

One can only suppress the creepiness for so long.

damn it Monkey! You're still not doing it right!

I won't forget. She was out shoveling the other day. She's not a bad looking chick at all.

Fuck I can't say anything bad about you. OK fuck it. You're a dirty, NJ living, patriotic Yank.