Saulty's Unreal Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 1,462 Views
so sick

no seriously, I'm sick as fuck. Keep puking, headache, sore all over the works I think the last puke had some blood in it. I can't hold down a fucking apple. Taking a shit and had to puke into it. Winning. If anyone needs me I'll be on the bathroom floor gathering the energy for another round of hurling. Destroyed.

so sick

I would offer a clever retort but I don't have any energy to think.

Couldn't believe you guys did that at thy exact time! Very cosmic!

That being said I sure hope Bacon is OK! If blood in the puke that has to be checked out!

I think he is passed out since Friday night.

That being said I sure hope Bacon is OK! If blood in the puke that has to be checked out!

This time I really think something happened, I don't even have his phone number

:littleboy:

Brother bacon water is like velvet coming back up

Brother bacon dont fight the water. Water is your only friend in your hour of need

xp how is your travel going?
Gday chief....

Just rolled into Hai Phong for next few days. Halong bay tomorrow then a couple of Pagodas mixed in with pelican cave and Cat ba before heading further south...

Would've beem earlier but was in same predictament cousin Bacon was in 48 hours ago...Drink that water til you stop being sikk is only way...

Thick triad territory here...

How you been keeping bro?

Tell us about the triads xp

RIP cousin bacon

xpy I just fell in love with a blonde latina at a doctors waiting area, but I didn't dare to talk to her, just watched her from afar, she was like an angel

You notice the ladies start to come out around 8:30pm that's when the entire atmosphere of the place changes...

Who you think runs these girls?? Their presence in the northern regions not as noticeable as here.

Just had the unfortunacy of experiencing my first illegal underground nightclub that coincidentally exists in same hotel i was staying in for the night...who needs sleep right??

Go for it RJ. What's the worse that could happen? You're a smooth cat. I'm sure you would've impressed her ..

so sick

no seriously, I'm sick as fuck. Keep puking, headache, sore all over the works I think the last puke had some blood in it. I can't hold down a fucking apple. Taking a shit and had to puke into it. Winning. If anyone needs me I'll be on the bathroom floor gathering the energy for another round of hurling. Destroyed.

so sick

Poor buddy's next to last post before he went from ill to worse! I would say close to a month and probably felt like an eternity for him!