Russell Williams worse than Paul Bernardo?

• Start date
  • Replies 7 Comments
  • Views 2,596 Views

Hawk

Federales
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I think so. The colonel took video and photos of the rapes & murders to keep as souvenirs. That is really fuckin' twisted! There was video in the Bernardo assaults but didn't include killings to my knowledge. One could argue Bernardo is worse because Karla's sister was one of the victims but that's on Karla more than him since it was her blood relative. Bitch should be rotting in prison along with him.

The Fifth Estate aired part of the Williams interrogation on Friday, can be seen online: http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/2010-2011/theconfession/index.html. Worth watching for those who missed it.

Just snippets, I think Williams was 'interviewed' for almost four hours. It was a masterful interrogation. :greencheck:

Williams in the interrogation room:
williams_interro_955425cl-3.jpg

Williams during/after one of his crimes (pic isn't doctored) :
ap_russell_williams_1_101021_ssh.jpg

:lmao: this story cracks me up.

Bread, this guy did nasty, nasty things. :fok:

I know....he's a filthy.

Like how he has the same expression in every picture he takes

I think Bernardo was worse. Maybe it`s because his original gig as the `Scarborough Rapist`was in the exact area where i grew up and i knew all the spots where the rapes happened. Or maybe because when he did turn to murders, it was 14 year old girls he went after. Or maybe it was because his violent crimes lasted longer and contained more victims. Or maybe because one of the victims was his wife`s sister and the way he took her life. Or maybe because a guy who races horses here on the Ontario circuit with me who`s name was also Paul Bernardo, had to legally change his name to Paul Bernard just to eliminate the stigma associated with having that name. I agree Karla should be rotting right along side those two, and all 3 are the scum of the scum, but to me Bernardo just oozes evil.

Bernardo also chopped up one of his victims and encased her in cement. I say Bernardo is by far the nuttier one.

I was in Toronto (actually Rexdale - 2 streets over from Plommers house) when The Scarborough Rapist was on the loose. They had an artists drawing of him in the Sun which was pardon the pun dead on.