• Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 871 Views

AMBy

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Villanova down 9 with 5:30 left in the 1st half.....:surrender:

Unreal...they have to put a dagger in my heart and remind me once again of Richmond beating Syracuse in their 15 seed winner over a 2 seed....

Every year i hear about it.

fuk me
coach fucked up the team chemisrty by not starting Reynolds

I loved that Richmond upset because i picked it! It was great Amby! :cheers:

I have the over in this game so not even watching it. Wake me up when Nova mounts their comeback. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nova had their starters benched for the start of the game. Bet them big on 2H because they won't lose this game.

Let's go RMU...or is it RMC now... they changed it awhile back....

either way, lets go pittsburgh schools!!!

Nova had their starters benched for the start of the game. Bet them big on 2H because they won't lose this game.

2 guys didn't start but they subbed in at the first whistle...so in reality they did.

2 guys didn't start but they subbed in at the first whistle...so in reality they did.

I know but the team was out of rhythm because of the events that led to their benching. Any 2H line that will have Villanova winning the game as if it was a ML has value based purely on the fact it's been 10 years or more since a #2 seed lost.

-11, would be -5 for the game
fuvk me I got -13.5 in a teaser

Guy next to me here at bar just got very excited at Nova being -11.5 2nd half.

We are everywhere fellas.

I took R. Morris +12.5 -105 and +12 +105

Durito this doesn't help me. I would appreciate a few bones thrown my way BEFORE tipoff. Thanks buddy.

there was plenty of time left at half when i posted that, it was like 8 seconds after i bet