• Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 912 Views

iifold

Since
Nov 29, 2011
Score
Tokens
Why the ddos protection?

VBulletin has cloud now, where they upgrade your forum for you. About $15 a month and includes hosting...

I think next week they will have private messaging with chat..

there are some bots that are trying to brute force logins, nothing big just annoying

now i do all my hosting foldi, i learned linux the last 2 years and now config everything myself

i went from managed services to vps to dedicated servers, next i want to build my own machines and colocate it to my specs just to get that experience down

there are some bots that are trying to brute force logins, nothing big just annoying

now i do all my hosting foldi, i learned linux the last 2 years and now config everything myself

i went from managed services to vps to dedicated servers, next i want to build my own machines and colocate it to my specs just to get that experience down

Oh man, you are on another level of the game! All your work goes towards this site? Or you have other sites/projects you're working on?

no way, i have tons more sites, this here piqued my cyber interest and made me go down that hole though, lots of laughs over the years here but now i prefer commerce sites

in the future everything will be hackable, everything will be vulnerable, and we want to be in the middle of it, that is our cyber bet

I'm listening...

:sparesomecutter:

foldi they finally gave up yesterday, they kept changing ip and kept at it for a month

piqued? rj is a foking English professor now

yeah, I blame Matty for a lot of things too

Yeah Matty's pretty much a fucked up asshole. Fuck him.