RIP DICKEY BETTS .. 🪦

• Start date
  • •
  • Replies 11 Comments
  • • Views 66 Views
Great job RIP job here SS!

Thanks, buddy!

Regret never seeing them live in concert..

Also, regret giving up playing the piano. My Mom still does and I think my sister occasionally does every now and then. They both have beautiful pianos in their homes that don’t get played nearly often enough. I was too busy outside playing sports and neglected the piano and guitar. Looking back, I should have focused on everything. However, it’s never too late.. I hope you all are doing well..

This song will always resonate with me.

I was riding shotgun with my girlfriend at the time in her BMW back in the mid 90’s. We were heading back to college from Pittsburgh after seeing a concert or my Mom & Dad or probably both. Cruising down 79 South and listening to some awesome music. This song came on. We had a playlist. She’s married now with kids, probably very unhappy. It’s crazy the moments and times that we remember..

Also, regret giving up playing the piano. My Mom still does and I think my sister occasionally does every now and then. They both have beautiful pianos in their homes that don’t get played nearly often enough. I was too busy outside playing sports and neglected the piano and guitar. Looking back, I should have focused on everything. However, it’s never too late.. I hope you all are doing well..
If you wouldn't have been out there playing baseball you wouldn't been a shortstop and shortstop wouldn't be who he is today, I don't regret that, I like Shorty

If you wouldn't have been out there playing baseball you wouldn't been a shortstop and shortstop wouldn't be who he is today, I don't regret that, I like Shorty

Thank you! Great post!

I will always appreciate you! :hattip:

@roguejuror