• Replies 28 Comments
  • Views 433 Views

MrMonkey

World's #1 Troll
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
No one else I care to see win the US Open. Been a struggle for him last few years but every tournament this season check internet leaderboard and has been rock steady, close to top of leaderboards but in reality not good chance of winning. Not a chance in hell I want to see Mcllroy win it!!! Distant second choice winner would be Xander S.

At least it looks like odds favor American winning. It's a strange course (LA CC) with so many blind tee shots so glad they shot tracker to get idea if good or bad shot. Plus way different US setup with so many chances for birdies or bogeys. Usually players have little opportunities for birdies and if you can par most holes good chance for being near the top of leaderboard.

Okay -10 under par seems to high but love the idea if down 3/4 shots still chance to comeback by your own doing instead of hoping for others to fail. Look at this crazy stat for Rickie. Only 22 of the his first 54 holes have been pars. That's insane for a US Open.

Would love to see Rory as well. Really liked him through the LIV shitstorm.

Would love to see Rory as well. Really liked him through the LIV shitstorm.
LOL only reason he was pissed because he lost out on a lot of money. You remember when he was pissed at Koepka for telling him no way he was leaving for LIV and then Brooks left for the money?

Hey he changed mind. Kind of like when Rory was engaged to Caroline Wozniacki and then broke it off after sending out wedding invitations. Feel fortunate my dear!
1687099241750.png

Apparently, Rory McIlroy broke up with her over a three-minute phone call completely blindsiding her. And according to Wozniacki, after the phone call, she never heard from him again.
"It was very hard because he made it very public from the start. He put out a press release so I didn’t have a choice, you know, it just got put in my face. I was shocked. I thought at least, you know, I would get a face to face or something. But there was nothing. It was just a phone call and I did not hear from him again."

Caroline revealed that she was in a shock phase for a while after the cold break-up.
"I don’t think you expect to find yourself in a situation like that, you can’t prepare yourself or your body for anything like that so I think I was in a bit of a shocked phase there for a while."

Very interesting...
Hey SS you do see that I didn't call him a douche bag ..... can't say/think that because I don't know him .... but I definitely put that in a douche bag move. Cowardly actions having little to say but lots to say being frontman for PGA Tour criticizing LIV. Then the PGA commish Monahan blindsides him forming partnership with LIV. :wha:

Hey Rory, what comes around goes around. :yes:

Hey SS you do see that I didn't call him a douche bag ..... can't say/think that because I don't know him .... but I definitely put that in a douche bag move. Cowardly actions having little to say but lots to say being frontman for PGA Tour criticizing LIV. Then the PGA commish Monahan blindsides him forming partnership with LIV. :wha:

Hey Rory, what comes around goes around. :yes:

I don't follow golf. I'll put in on if I'm trying to get some sleep.

Give me a winner, MM and I'll throw a little cash on it...

I rooting for Fowler. Just seems like a guy a want to have a beer and a joint with. Would be nice to see him win a major.

I don't follow golf. I'll put in on if I'm trying to get some sleep.

Give me a winner, MM and I'll throw a little cash on it...
Sorry SS was away from computer ..... but before round started Mcllroy was +210 Fowler +260 and Clark like +300.

Presently stands Mcllroy +110 Clark +230 and Fowler +400. I myself don't bet golf but don't know how you bet against Rory. He is continuing to hit it long off tee. Announcer just stated leads field in tee to green %. Fowler looks like not being in this position for years getting to him.

Quick update Rory -105 Clark +250 Fowler +400 lol!

Read an article the other day that the LA country club land is worth $8billion dollars. Due to tax laws and California voting in some Shit they only pay $200,000 a year in property tax.

Rickie just didn’t have any of his game that was on display first three rounds. Only one of the top leaderboard players to collapse. Some well-known players on leaderboard, but Clark somehow held his composure to win.