• Replies 4 Comments
  • Views 378 Views

FreeFall

Double Post King
Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
I'm a little new to this, but I have a rep. from a current book I'm beating wanting to have my action at another book.

"I know sharps like you are all ways looking for outs... I have one in down here in Costa Rica that offers very different lines. They encourage sharp action and are VERY SOLID FINANCIALLY. He would be willing to do credit or half post up/half credit"

I'm a little nieve, but what's in it for him? Is he trying to get me in trouble with the current book to steal my funds? Why would any book want "winning" ( I don't consider myself sharp ) action. It just seems like he has a local with slow moving lines and wants to be the middle man no? Is this even worth pursing?

Probably he'll just get an agent cut from the new out. Stealing customers.

Winners welcome and solid financials is for baboons to believe, forget about that. These bubble gum corner guys will take any action they can get their hands on. Everybody is a bookmaker down there. Sometimes it works out sometime it doesn't. GL.

anyone telling you their book encourages sharp action is trying to take you for a fool... pumping your ego and flat out trying to steal you from another agent/book...its cut throat there.

Probably he'll just get an agent cut from the new out. Stealing customers.

Winners welcome and solid financials is for baboons to believe, forget about that. These bubble gum corner guys will take any action they can get their hands on. Everybody is a bookmaker down there. Sometimes it works out sometime it doesn't. GL.

Thx RJ. Would said book have any liable or legal reason to hold my funds if they found out I went with this guy too? I'm kind of curious as to why he'd pick the winning acts to "poach" or maybe he's a new rep and got all the acts and doesn't even know yet.

anyone telling you their book encourages sharp action is trying to take you for a fool... pumping your ego and flat out trying to steal you from another agent/book...its cut throat there.

Yeah I'm curious as to why he said that in the first place. It just makes him sound stupid, but maybe he sends the same email to losers too.

Would said book have any liable or legal reason to hold my funds if they found out I went with this guy too?

Of course not, any book that would use such an excuse would be frauds themselves.