• Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 954 Views

FreeFall

Double Post King
Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
Ray how are you doing these days with chicago being a fav that hasn't lost and the heat mls

I have a feeling NBA might not be too good for books this year unless people are still pouding the lakers?

Wantit showed everyone how to beat nba, books will be closing up shop soon.

RayRay is not doing well this year. Being stiffed twice by GL (ex) posters must be hurting his bottom line.

i have wantit as damage control consultant...ill give him one thing, he isnt wrong about the lakers this year...joe public keeps donating money on them hand over fist

i dont have enough business to matter as far as nhl goes...sorry... i will tell you that blackhawks puckline bettors have gotten buried...

inflated miami mls are usually thrown into parlays with me... its not as obnoxious as you would think when teams expected to be the best in the league go on huge win streaks...it all comes back when they lose a few games after the runs... but miami is definitely one of the teams i have to keep an eye on every game

lolzz..pavy, bread debt to whale has been ongoing for years now.

RayRay never was stiffed.

People don't really follow hockey south of Michigan so he's fine probably.

rere i can give you some nhl action if you'd like

the guys betting it now are actually decent college hoops and baseball gamblers...i dont run my business by turning away players that win, but taking on new players with a history of winning is just dumb...:yes:

Don't worry I lose infinite on college basketball. I think worse then -5% roi on ncaab from jan-mar the last 3 years combined.

If ReRe takes me on soccer I will shut him down before the champions league final.

If ReRe takes me on soccer I will shut him down before the champions league final.

lol...i would probably play on top of a lot of your action... i tend to not let anyone beat me too much, pavy

Can someone explain to me how lines work in MLS?

I was looking at the lines for Portland - New York last night and I saw some weird shit you never see in Euro games.

Portland +180
New York +125

but the pk lines were both equal for each team at -115.

Anyway when I saw that I hammered the draw. Isn't this what the math tells me? (even though I used none in my bet).

Same as any soccer league pavy. What shitty book dealt those lines. How did you come up with bet the draw.

Line Closed at pin:

NY +181
Por +166
Draw +240

Por pk -110
NY pk +102

Same as any soccer league pavy. What shitty book dealt those lines. How did you come up with bet the draw.

Line Closed at pin:

NY +181
Por +166
Draw +240

Por pk -110
NY pk +102

It was at dsi. I know shitty lines but they offer a lot of leagues. Maybe the got a ton of action on New York. I thought it was fishy.

I have a rule of thump that when pk lines are identical I bet the draw.

they don't pay attention to soccer so they just charge huge vig. sometimes you can find decent bets there when there are really big moves.

lol...i would probably play on top of a lot of your action... i tend to not let anyone beat me too much, pavy

Exactly, and this is why I can't understand those locals that do stiff, or don't want to book a bet, if you have a clue you lay off your action online possibly at a better number than your giving to your clients.

If a local isn't offering reduced juice there is no reason why he shouldn't be able to manage his risk (laying off).

Any serious local should be able to figure out how to keep an active account at Pinny/Betfair/Matchbook

Exactly, and this is why I can't understand those locals that do stiff, or don't want to book a bet, if you have a clue you lay off your action online possibly at a better number than your giving to your clients.

If a local isn't offering reduced juice there is no reason why he shouldn't be able to manage his risk (laying off).

Any serious local should be able to figure out how to keep an active account at Pinny/Betfair/Matchbook

We're in the Land of the Free, we can't play at those books.

We're in the Land of the Free, we can't play at those books.

Of course you can, it just takes a some effort/planning.

This is the point I'm trying to make, any serious bookie located in the US should be able to figure out how to operate an account at one of the books I listed. Reeto has it figured out and he's not a bookie (I think), I'm sure others have as well.

A local should be able to take almost any bet, if he doesn't like it he can lay it off at Pinny/Betfair.

Same thing goes for the small CR based books, if they have a $1k limit on an event but a client wants to bet $2k why not just lay it off elsewhere?