Random videos

what are they protesting?
wow........that's crazy.....

it's a micro and a macro level protest

at the micro level, a hk politician wanted to pass a law so hk citizens would allowed to be extradited to mainland china, for crimes that would be consider crimes in mainland and not necessarily in hk, citizens didn't like that, that sparked the protest

at the macro level, it's existential, hk will belong to china eventually, citizens just know mainland will fuck up their stable and relatively open and free way of life

Oh shit. sounds like the citizens are gonna be screwed either way.......I presume punishment is worse in mainland?

oh......hmmm...so outside of the criminal justice system, what else in their lives stands to change if/when they become a part of the mainland?

A HK man strangled his pregnant girlfriend in Taiwan. This necessitated the extradition bill which seems to have been withdrawn. China has been extremely patient with these hooligans. Policemen in the US or any other country would have fucked them up by now. HK will become part of mainland in 2047. They can't enjoy their life by then. Oh that guy may walk free.

Oh, so it could be an awful long while till then. He shouldn't walk free. Stupid, well, I suppose rather ignorant question, but does hk currently have any solid type of governing over it's people at all?

The governance system is in place. It's a major economy. Its per capita GDP is higher than the US in PPP terms. They have just allowed these protests to go out of hand.

Well, yes, but not only do they export, but isn't their population higher.....so that makes sense that their PPP is higher than ours, already in that facet alone.....just seems like I hear like a lot more going on in HK than in other respective areas.

Well, yes, but not only do they export, but isn't their population higher.....so that makes sense that their PPP is higher than ours, already in that facet alone.....just seems like I hear like a lot more going on in HK than in other respective areas.

We have a greater moment than the "unrelevant" one, guys.