• Replies 3 Comments
  • Views 567 Views

stevek173

BANNED
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Gonna be pretty quiet for awhile until hockey's back for a few reasons...

I've always made my $ in hockey and NCAA basketball but w what NCAA basketball is anymore I have no idea...

Thought Syracuse was as sure as a sure thing comes this weekend, upset at home by Louisville? My NBA conspiracy thoughts reached realizaation w Donnegay. NCAA is approaching.

Nova last night losing to UConn at home? what? Same.

I only dropped $ on Cuse, but I could not feel more derailed for NCAA BBall. It upsets me to say that, I love it. But I admitedly don't know it right now. It's a mess. Someone wanna come out and say they know NCAA hoops right now?

Russia is somewhat sexy to win the gold in Olympic Hockey I'm not telling you to play it though. I'm not a Brodeur believer anymore, but I'd hate to be the guy betting against Luongo.

If I have time I might do post break NHL team power rankings. There's some teams at the top I could see struggling and some making a push I think could be good to play for awhile.

Sick of snow.

Be good all talk to you soon.

Last edited:
I'd like to see your power rankings, i'm trying to learn more and more about hockey capping...

I made a killing on my strategic NHL UNDERS in the early season but things came back to earth in the last little while.

Why oh why can't these things last forever?