Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Have you heard, Professor Munch
Ate his wife and divorced his lunch?
Well did you evah?
What a swell party this is!

But here is my question:

Why does being beautiful warrant being guarded by monkeys?

So come on down Miss Santa Cruz County
Won't you come on down from your daddy's hydroponic farm
Cuz there's no shame in being seen
As the Artichoke Festival Queen
You know we like what you've become
You know we like what you've become

is the song that is mainly in my head this week

Well the movie star, well she crashed her car
But everyone said she was beautiful even without her head
Everyone said she was dangerous

:handshake

BBSQAt3.img

Study: no two people have listened to the same band since 2003.

:handshake

This is the new Cage the Elephant song

Very slick rock/pop song.

This is my favorite song by them

We aren't seeing completely eye to eye but I will consider their new album worth stealing I mean purchasing.

Wow, I've always been a huge fan of Beck's older stuff, but I had no idea he was such a great cover artist

Coincidentally it looks like the two acts I just mentioned MAY be teaming up for a tour.

How about that shit?

LCD Soundsystem’s best songs sound like the result of a 12 year old being given a synth and a PA for the first time and being told to write and record a song in less than 25 minutes.

LCD Soundsystem’s best songs sound like the result of a 12 year old being given a synth and a PA for the first time and being told to write and record a song in less than 25 minutes.

YES. That guy is fucking annoying too. Wife dragged my to the documentary about him. Insufferable fucking hipsterballs.

Watched the Grammy’s. Can’t remrnber the last time I watched it.

Cardi B. Yeah, no. I get that I’m not the target audience. But, yeah no. That’s not talent. That’s not sexy. That’s a gimmick.

H.E.R.

That’s some good stuff. Hadn’t heard H.E.R. before tonight. “Hard Place” was the song title. I went straight to iTunes to buy it.

Oh, Alicia Keys was great. But I already knew that. She did a pretty badass medley.

Lady Gaga has an extraordinary voice

Mark Ronson is remarkably talented

“Shallow” is not a bad song

But come the fok on. It’s not fucking Day In The Life, Another Brick In The Wall or Stayin Alive.

So if everybody could just calm the fok down about “Shallow” it would be ggrreeeaaaatttttt.

Beck takes down 2 grammies, including best alternative album.

Haven't listen to his newer stuff, but hey -

good for that guy.

Another insanely beautiful piece of music by Beethoven.

That is all.

If Panic at the Disco doesn't get knocked out of the top spot on the alternative music chart within the next month, preferably by Cage or T0P Ima lose my shit.