• Start date
  • Replies 20 Comments
  • Views 2,100 Views

PuckOff

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Bryzy's rights dealt to the Flyers. As the saying goes, show me a good goalie and I'll show you a good coach. Phoenix will NOT make the playoffs next season and will definitely be next to relocate.

Bryzy's rights dealt to the Flyers. As the saying goes, show me a good goalie and I'll show you a good coach. Phoenix will NOT make the playoffs next season and will definitely be next to relocate.

Good, hope they leave. Another bettman failure. Sucks for their fans, but that happens when the league owns your team.

Why not send them back to Winnipeg? Winnipeg with two teams. :yes:

Can there really be an NHL without Phoenix? Hard to imagine.

and Devils and/or Islanders

and Devils and/or Islanders

This is why I don't think a team will work in Hamilton. Can't flood a market like that. It didn't work in Boston either with Hartford.

Now that I think bout it I probably watched more hockey when there was more teams in Canada! The whole feel of it seemed right!

The Flyers guy, is he one of the top goalies in the league?

This is why I don't think a team will work in Hamilton. Can't flood a market like that. It didn't work in Boston either with Hartford.

It's Canada though, and the current strength of the Canadian dollar makes it way easier for teams to break even. But yeah, I don't see how Hamilton can attract enough interest, too close to Toronto.

Put this team in Quebec City.

They should move them right now. Colise Pepsi in Quebec City can seat over 15k and will sell out every night, they could even align the ticket prices with those of Winnipeg, where they have the same seating capacity. If the NHL does this, it'll instantly push forward the project for a new, bigger arena.

Common Bettman, do the right thing here.