If they wear pants this tight, the majority won't mind if you take ass pics

• Total voters

rake922

Since
Aug 6, 2011
Score
Tokens
__
If the women wear pants so tight in public, do they mind if you take their pics as long as your somewhat discrete about it

Don't forget to vote.. This is important

YelMmo2m.jpg

u1yuy4O4.jpg

mb4y4aHl.jpg

39TZ443m.jpg

u34Uks13.jpg

u214l19G.jpg

jYC2B.png

idk, but looks like you did a damn fine job. maybe this should be the next popular hobby.

Sounds like it has way more potential than that dopey finding treasures around town or whatever Archie was doing.

Some will mind and probably get downright uppity about it, but it makes no sense to me. It's like some people suddenly become African tribesmen who believe you will steal their soul if you take a pic.

Like really, what the fuck difference does it make?

I don't know if it would be the majority but I'll go ahead and vote yes to freely taking pictures of the world around us.

http://www.thevideoglasses.com/

Camera phones are so obvious.

Rake, pervs gotta be discreet while honing their craft, pal.

Plommer needs a pair of these video glasses, he will then waste countless hours in Starbucks watching broads in tight cotton pants.

the fuck

39TZ443m.jpg

Rake, you are on the verge of winning the creepiest poster award away from betplom.

Keep up the good work.

unless i've had too much to drink already, WHAT THE FUKK IS THAT???????

39TZ443m.jpg

haha nobody noticed whatever that is cuz they are staring at the ass in the black pants

looks like a liitle girl that came out on the losing end of a nose biting contest with a rottweiler.

Rake, you are on the verge of winning the creepiest poster award away from betplom.

Keep up the good work.

:hattip:

Rake, if they take offense you simply say, "my apologies but in my defense I am getting older and there are some things in life I never want to forget".

Sure it's cheesy as fok but it'll work.

For the record, while all samples are excellent, the chick in the jeans has a phenomenal ass.

you can tell little lucy is gonna have a butt that everyone is taking shots of with their phones and posting on the interwebs in about 13 years

Any girl who wears tights for pants is fair game.

BTW whoever came up with that trend is my personal hero forever.

Same thing with the current super-short shorts fad. Well done, fashion peddlers. :clap:

I think publicly they will care and make a big deal out of it. Inside however they will be very gratified that they are getting the attention they were aiming for. I don't see why sex has to be such a big fucking deal, but maybe it's easier for me to say that being a male. I also forget how important beauty is to most women when talking about things like this.

Rake why are you only taking pictures of white girls?

The women of Walmart would not mind taking pictures of their ass.