Tokens
Because it will hit

I'd rather give 20 bucks to a black person

May put some on indy...I got futures for them

o9.5
Winning division
making playoffs

All are lock em up winners

Those odds ain't pretty though, Houston could surprise is your only real concern there.

Feeling good bout those bets B.

I am sure the odds I got are better then what's errut there now. Started with o9.5 bets...went with the others because the line was inflated when I went to bang it a third time.

I got o9.5 @-115

I did go higher

Now sits at +105 though????

Gonna bang that fucker again.

Weakest schedule in the league based on last years record.

yeah that looks like 10-12 wins, 10 easy

nfl can go fuck off. How many years we've been watching this shit? enough is enough already.

NFL Sunday is second only to NCAA Saturday for me. Mostly because I find it easier to win betting college sports.

But Bears +3000 is not a bad bet. The D is going to be better (hard to be worse) and looks like Fuller is legit.

I think a better bet would be Bears NFC Champs because there's a lot of talent in the AFC and I could see them losing the big one.

^^^its not even real football anymore... closer to touch football... almost flag ...pussy ass rules :choo:

Coug I feel like SF and Sea are both basically Chicago on coke, not seeing it man.

bet the team total o/u if you must... might as well give money to an orphanage if you are thinking of betting them to win sb

Nope, it's gonna hit

I like the price, scalpable for sure. It is a tough schedule for sure.

I do agree the price is pretty insane, I'd think that'd be a price for someone more like the Dolphins.