Score
Tokens
please join me in congratulating poster

gregm

as poster of the year for the year, 2012

great poster, brings a lot to the table

on to big success for 2013

hell yes!

I dont know though, I have been here almost two years and I am such a dull poster I dont even have a smiley. This place is really hitting rock bottom if I am poster of the year. It is like that groucho marx saying, I dont know if I want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member. I have very low self esteem , I may have to really think twice about a place that can award someone like me an award like this. Just kidding

Thanks Kato

hell yes!

I dont know though, I have been here almost two years and I am such a dull poster I dont even have a smiley. This place is really hitting rock bottom if I am poster of the year. It is like that groucho marx saying, I dont know if I want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member. I have very low self esteem , I may have to really think twice about a place that can award someone like me an award like this. Just kidding

Thanks Kato

Greg, you were the winner up until this post.

Please hide this thread before Wally sees it and goes bananas.

gregory you were our hashim amla you deserve it

congrats man

:bee:

hell yes!

Thanks Kato

Hahahaha fuck off with that shite mate!

Each post of your's is intriguing, informative and you have wonderful insight on a variety of different topics.

Well deserved, in my opinion.

I'm gonna keep a look out for a good smiley for you.

presentation-smiley-emoticon.gif

teacher-smiley-emoticon.gif

captain-smiley-emoticon.gif

Please hide this thread before Wally sees it and goes bananas.

Nah I'm cool with this. As long as Kato didn't award this honor to Daft or Cami I don't have much of a problem. At least I knew Greg was a poster here. Had Pucky have won I would have been like, who?

great job Greggers!

I had MrQuincy a very very close 2nd

Thanks sov and everybody. Sov did you watch that liverpool video, danny dyer is a little much but I like these videos. I found these links on an ultra site and most of the links have been taken off but almost all these videos are still online, just google the country names and football factroy or football factory international and a new link on youtube or somewhere will come up.

The bbc docs and football factories is all about the violence on the therrace, but a few of them actually talk about the culture around the ultras,barra bravas,firms.

I wish you would actually the business around around these firms, somebody that owns nightclubs, radio/tv , maybe some birds in these videos, the terrace fights all seem the same after awhile.There are some of these that are really good. Add anyones you guys have seen .

foreign fields- doc. about The ultras in italy and the barra bravas in argentina. Very interesting doc. lazio obs radios tsations ,the most interesting aspect of this one is how much power the fans wield over the clubs

6 - Brazil

This is one of the best ones on here samba school in part 3 has the samba schools in it. the best soccer in theworld and samba schools along with the torcidas. nice to see some birds in these docs,
GT1d7.jpg

4f44S.jpg

Football Factories UK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ubwn4FjHas

rangers /celtic rivalry

1 - England Away - Following the national team

2 - North West - Man Utd, Liverpool, Everton, Burnley One of the better episodes.

3 - Yorkshire - Sheff Utd, Sheff Wed, Leeds Utd

4 - Midlands - Villa, Birmingham, Forest, Leicester

5 - Scotland - Celtic, Rangers Some great stuff about the casuals and the influence of liverpool ont he Scottish casuals.

6 - London - Chelsea, Millwall, West Ham Episode 2 has the cockney rejects in it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy0W8Kt969U

Football Factories International

1 - Turkey

2 - Argentina http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7mEW0tYVT4

part 3 with with velez sarsfield is really good, amazing the close relationship these barra bravas have with their clubs.Part 4 is hilarious ,they actually have televised coverage and play by play of the bravas arriving tot he match.

3 - Italy

4 - Balkans http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Q636h2i18

almost an episode that should be shown in a sociology class,very good, how soccer firms played apart in the balkans war.

5 - Holland

Gregm is what GL represents, quality over quantity. Congrats greg. :cheers:

what's the deal with this bee thing everybody uses? good job Greggy