Poll - Help rename Rick Flare

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 3,228 Views

FOAD, Rick Flare. Here's your new name:

• Total voters
Don't try and put your mental disorders on me pal.

If at any point in New Orleans I'm on some brown guy's couch watching Big Bang Theory and falling asleep, guess what, I'm going to get on up out of there and leave.

Why are you posting at work? Oh man I don't get this.

I should have done this more often in my life. On the other hand you should of said: I'm leaving.

I have a desk. It's very bland and empty right now. It has a Turkish lucky charm pinned to the wall, a gift from a friend who went to Turkey recently, plus I added some kind of locking thing that was given to me during a BIXI private party. I have no idea what it's for but I think it complements my Turkish lucky charm really well.

I have an evil eye on my keychain at work and on the wall in my office. Got them at the sponge docks in Tarpon Springs. They seem to work as I don't have many visits from the evil old people in my building.

On the other hand you should of said: I'm leaving.

But there was a brown guy there reno. A BROWN guy, I'm not kidding. Plus an ugly girl who was hustling people for donation money. On top of that the same show played twice on TV. reno you probably have a mental disorder too.

How is AngryFrenchBastard not in the lead?

I'll make it my title. I assume my quirks.

Damnit, where is the option for CHOCOLATE Rain?