Plommer is a fuckin embarrassing white trash loser

• Start date
  • Replies 62 Comments
  • Views 5,773 Views
Boner had a decent build when I met him.

He also had a cute cousin.

You still need to pay up those crayons.

Pay them immediately.

NYC's close Ma'am.

Last edited:
Did Plommer strangle himself in his own fat yet?

I hope so.

But if not, time's on our side.

A stroke works.

It's all just lack of effort.

Did he say something cool? Cool. Other people did too.

But this fat retarded scam artist bitch.

Nope.

I would never share a drink with you.

You suck, eat my fucking sneakers.

You never had ANYTHING to bring to the table.

Come the FUCK at me you fat loser.

I can't believe a few actually cool posters actually bought into your posters. All that tells me is you have about %60 intelligence.

Trucking, fat. Loser.

You're ALSO paying EVERYONE you KNEW REAL SOON.

This is a good clean site.

We are eliminating dirt.

Goodbye, Plommer.

Worse, he's a fukkin e-thief.

I'll see him soon.

Also I know cool truckers who work very hard and don't rip people off so that wasn't a rip on truckers at all.

It was a rip on DUMB LARD though I have nothing against obese people either, I've been there.

BUT THERE IS NO, AND I MEAN NO.

EXCUSE FOR PLOMMER AND THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR BACKING "HIM" UP EITHER.

If he was more flexible he could actually tittyfuck herself and that'd be good for the world. I mean, no one would want to see it but at all because throwing up is annoying but maybe if it blew the right load on itself it'd stop being suck a fucking loser trash ugly as fucking hell fuck dick. THIEF.

Last edited:
embarrassing

15111097_1516012535092537_3171197850477039954_o.jpg

he does exhibit a certain Plommericity

I've had 5 cats in my lifetime. This guy is by far my favourite, no disrespect to the others intended, they were all swell pussies.

He talks to me all fukkin day, chirping, meowing, and making other weird sounds to communicate.

He sits by my side most of the time, he parks his ass on my keyboard in front of my computer when I'm online and sleeps next to me on cold nights, a true companion. I'm bonkers for the little guy. He is my pal. I spoil the shit out of him.

He's a sharp looking cat. I'm way more of a cat guy than a dog guy so I can relate.

Serious question......how many times a month does he throw up?

He's a sharp looking cat. I'm way more of a cat guy than a dog guy so I can relate.

Serious question......how many times a month does he throw up?
He doesn't throw up regularly, 1 or 2 times a month and sometimes he goes months without puking at all.
Its hard for me to watch him puke because its so violent and it looks like the fucker is dying. He's himself again 1 minute after throwing up. It's all good after that.

My favourite thing about this guy is that he's trained to return home when I whistle. I let him outside to do his business and then after a few mins open the door and if he's not there waiting I whistle for him and he responds with a specific meow from wherever he is if within earshot - letting me know he heard the whistle and is on his way. If I whistle AND rattle his treat bag he comes running home at lightning speed. It's a thing of beauty.

Last edited: