• Replies 16 Comments
  • • Views 104 Views

Shortstop

Banned Everywhere Except Here…
Since
May 27, 2022
Score
Tokens
My younger brother had to be taken to the ER after a health issue with his breathing and heart conditions at work earlier today. He was dizzy and coughing and confused. Fell down..

Prayers please! 🙏🏽 🙏🏽

He’s had a brain tumor removed several years ago and this may be related..

I know it’s a cliche, but it really puts everything into perspective as to what is serious and what’s really not.

I’m biased in saying that we have the best medical staff here in Pittsburgh. I’ve had several successful surgical procedures here and I’m sure my brother is in great hands and will be taken care of. Awesome city! Great staff and team..

@MrMonkey with the Homer meme..

I know it’s a cliche, but it really puts everything into perspective as to what is serious and what’s really not.

I’m biased in saying that we have the best medical staff here in Pittsburgh. I’ve had several successful surgical procedures here and I’m sure my brother is in great hands and will be taken care of. Awesome city! Great staff and team..

@MrMonkey with the Homer meme..
So sorry to hear just reading this thread! God bless and all the prayers for your brother from the both of us!!!

Prayers brother. I know you’ll be busy worrying and tending to him as best you can.

Keep us updated. Your family here will be thinking of your family there.

Thank you very much and kindly to everyone of you even though we don’t get along at times. Hug your family and friends as often as possible. Tell them that you LOVE THEM !! Go for a walk, a bike ride, whatever. Thanks everyone !!

All the best to you and your family during this trying times