Pics where I'm not sure where to put it

• Start date
  • Replies 2,526 Comments
  • Views 127,433 Views
how too electricity

I'm several kilometers west of there now, but still waterfront. I believe Plommer grew up close to here (Mimico).

How does Matty always pick out the best shit?

Unreal this guy.

I'm several kilometers west of there now, but still waterfront. I believe Plommer grew up close to here (Mimico).
Yeah, not far from Mimico. South Etobicoke is nice.

I'm on the waiting list for Toronto seniors housing (59 and up) and am hoping for an offer of an apt near Lakeshore and Islington. I would bolt from Windsor in a heartbeat if I could get a place in or near Mimico.

The way it works though is they offer you up to 3 apts and if you don't accept any then they roll your appliction over starting at the bottom and you gotta wait again. They could offer me a unit in someplace like Scarborough and I'd refuse (too far east). I want to be either in the west part of the city or close to Yonge anywhere up to Finch.

I'm on year 3 of the waiting list and still a couple years from turning 59 so the timing may be just right.

old mimico

Last edited:
The way it works though is they offer you up to 3 apts and if you don't accept any then they roll your appliction over starting at the bottom and you gotta wait again.
They can place you anywhere? They don't ask for preferences?

They can place you anywhere? They don't ask for preferences?
They used to but nowadays there is such a shortage that they have tightened the rules.
Currently they offer whatever becomes available first. Take it or leave it.
Thankfully the waitlist is much shorter for "senior" (59 and up) apts.

The housing registry prioritizes certain applicants, homeless, ill seniors, etc are moved to the front of the line.
Since I already have a place to live I gotta wait out the process.

My dream is to get an apt in Toronto and spend a couple (winter) months a year in Europe once I hit my 60's.

Last edited: