Pics where I'm not sure where to put it

• Start date
  • Replies 2,498 Comments
  • Views 123,160 Views
I don't think you can fail one of those, it just gives you a second one to parse. We're all feeding our AI overlord's growing e-brain.

BBF2A795-EFF7-4CF7-BDEA-CC018667EA62.jpeg

I went on the tallest roller coaster in Canada earlier today, Canada's Wonderland's Leviathan. T'was awesome.
:dance:
20220821_115945.jpg

We're here with JL and his 8yo BFF who had never been to a theme park except for a tiny kids-centric carnival style fair in Owen Sound.

This morning, he bet me $5 that he would be game to get on Leviathan with me. He bailed as soon as he realized that the ride was visible from several miles away on the highway. 😄

Moral of the story is to pound soft lines wherever you can find them boys

:irishluck:

Love me some coasters. Been on the worlds tallest and (formerly) fastest - Kingda Ka in NJ. Looks like Leviathan is a traditional out and back, which I like better than the one-note launch coasters like Kingda Ka.

I recently took my daughter on Big Thunder Mountain railroad and took a 2min vid
Screenshot_20220529-110338_Gallery.jpg

Despite the face, she went back for another ride!

Was I with you for that Kingda Ka time or am I thinking of something else? @Boner_18

Yeah, I've been a bunch but now that I think of it once was with you. We stopped at a bunch of malls on the way back through NJ.