Pics where I'm not sure where to put it

• Start date
  • Replies 2,498 Comments
  • Views 123,188 Views
This lamp can be purchased online but doesn't cum in any other colours.

ftd7oraxbh161.jpg

Last edited:
WARNING - RUBIK'S CUBE CONTENT

Screenshot_20201201_212229_com.aricneto.twistytimer.jpg

tenor (29).gif

I think I can do a sub-30 before Christmas, just need a lucky scramble.

Does 444 mean the amount of times you have fondled that koob?

so THIS is a thing with young people today:

2020-12-05_20-36.png

These squirrels taunt my Canadian cat.

He could crush them if he wanted to as there is only a flap in between the varmint and the orange lion.

That cat is too well fed. He has no compete in him.

We had mice in a previous apartment and our fat cat would just gently paw them (they froze in front of him).

That cat is too well fed. He has no compete in him.

We had mice in a previous apartment and our fat cat would just gently paw them (they froze in front of him).
The cat is too well fed, but not by me. He lets himself in and out of the apt via that plastic flap/door and visits many of the neighbors and gets them to feed him. I mean he literally goes to the "marks" hes manipulated and meows at their door until they come out and give him food/treats. I can't tell you how many people have approached me after finding out he's mine telling me that my cat enters their apts whenever he can (and they enjoy it).

I've had him over 4 years now and the list of neighbors he swindles for treats is astonishing. He picks at the food I put out for him. Not even interested in the Temptations cat treats I give him cause he gets them from everyone.

He is friendly and extremely outgoing with no fear of humans and this makes him popular with the old folk - he approaches most people unlike the other cats in the hood. I get told often "your cat is the only one around here that doesn't run away when I get close, and he lets me pet him etc.

Had a guy from the units behind me approach in his truck asking if anyone owned the orange cat because he wanted to keep him. Thats my only concern, the cat invites himself into peoples apts if the door is open, someone might think hes lost and keep him. I'm lucky that the cat has lots of friends/allies in the complex here, most people are older and are home all day so they see the cat and watch out for him etc. They know he's mine so if anyone asks about keeping him my neighbors usually let them know the cat already has an owner.

He does hunt quite a bit though. I've seen him chase rats and mice and hes brought a few home alive. Also dozens of dead birds get dropped off on my pillow over the course of the summer. I'm pretty sure that the squirrels and him have a deal and they don't mess with each other. I have seen my cat hide in piles of leaves at the base of a tree and pop out at an unsuspecting long tailed rodent and scare the shit out of it.

Last edited:
There's a cat like that that comes to visit my dad all the time. It's been over 10 years and she still does it. Sometimes she'll stay 5 minutes, other times 3 days. She uses the whole neighborhood as a resort/AirBNB/all-you-can-eat buffet.

I've seen some black squirrels in foresty areas here, but most of ours are brown

I've seen some black squirrels in foresty areas here, but most of ours are brown
Yeah, most squirrels in Ontario are black but we also have quite a few greys - browns are very rare.

There's a cat like that that comes to visit my dad all the time. It's been over 10 years and she still does it. Sometimes she'll stay 5 minutes, other times 3 days. She uses the whole neighborhood as a resort/AirBNB/all-you-can-eat buffet.
Yeah exactly. Your dad is just ONE of that cats victims though. They have a "sucker list" of humans they know by heart and visit them frequently for goodies and affection.

I love hearing dog owners tell me how much smarter dogs are. (Don't get me wrong, I love dogs too) but cats are smart/clever and humble. They don't brag about how smart they are like dogs do "look I sit when told!" etc.

Cats create sucker lists and convert to memory and keep manipulating humans to do their bidding.

Dogs are smart, cats are evil fucking geniuses that know its better to be discreet. Kitty is in for the long con.

Last edited:

Drone equipped with flamethrower used to burn wasp’s nest​