Pics where I'm not sure where to put it

• Start date
  • Replies 2,498 Comments
  • Views 123,160 Views
eH6I6Oz.jpeg

In my experience, a programmer is someone who'll spend a week automating a one-off task that would've taken a couple hours to do manually.

The girl in front of me in the blue top was my first ever crush. We danced a slow dance at a school party and plommer was smitten. My first kiss. She liked me too. The memories I have of her have not faded, I remember her as if it was yesterday and that was 1975.

Who's the other red arrow?
My buddy Mike who I've known as an adult for a long time and didn't realize we were classmates back in the day as 9 yr olds. I posted this pic on his facebook timeline recently. I've known him for a very long time and have zero memory of going to school with him - we were not friends in grade 3. When I owned part of a racehorse at Woodbine in 1997 his brother was my trainer.

Last edited:
Not one black kid in that entire school as far as I remember (chocolate girls is indian). None of my classmates were murdered that year.
I was gonna say, even back then they had token negroes. Before noticing the arrow I was gonna guess plommer is two the left. 😅

I was gonna say, even back then they had token negroes. Before noticing the arrow I was gonna guess plommer is two the left. 😅
Coolie I grew up in the suburban Toronto neighbourhood of Rexdale. In grade school middle school AND highschool I could count on one hand the number of black students. There were definitely black kids in Rexdale, just not in my immediate area.

My highschool basketball and football teams sucked, but we had great hockey teams, go figure.

Skypod CN Tower Toronto

plommy gets nostalgic sometimes
"correctamundo"
-Arthur Fonzarelli

My guess is that 90% of the construction workers at the CN tower site in 1975 were of Italian origin.

:italia: