Pics where I'm not sure where to put it

• Start date
  • Replies 2,498 Comments
  • Views 123,146 Views
Savage af

We live in a time of tight-ass jeans. Not a bad thing IMO.

ba7d174ecb20bd9bea13c134bd4e9359.jpg

That's the kind of precision flying that led to the destruction of the Death Star.

I didn’t know Mariano went to school with Zack and Screech at Bayside High

Went to put my shirt on after shower this morning, only to find this fukker...

Here is what the undead version looks like..

Very nasty

Only in "Stralia

Australia is infamous for its deadly snakes, spiders and sea creatures. One of the most notoriously dangerous is the redback spider, Latrodectus hasselti, which is similar to the widow spiders found in the United States and worldwide. What makes these creatures so feared is a combination of their potent venom and their preference for living near people.

When the redback venom enters the body, it produces a range of effects collectively referred to as “latrodectism”. Typically this includes severe and escalating pain that emanates and progresses from the bite site, swelling and localised sweating. Nausea, vomiting, headaches, abdominal or chest pain, generalised sweating and increased blood pressure indicate a severe bite. Symptoms of latrodectism usually last for 24 to 48 hours, but can persist for weeks in some cases.

lob3Hon.jpg

:surrender:

Australia is infamous for its deadly snakes, spiders and sea creatures. One of the most notoriously dangerous is the redback spider, Latrodectus hasselti, which is similar to the widow spiders found in the United States and worldwide. What makes these creatures so feared is a combination of their potent venom and their preference for living near people.

When the redback venom enters the body, it produces a range of effects collectively referred to as “latrodectism”. Typically this includes severe and escalating pain that emanates and progresses from the bite site, swelling and localised sweating. Nausea, vomiting, headaches, abdominal or chest pain, generalised sweating and increased blood pressure indicate a severe bite. Symptoms of latrodectism usually last for 24 to 48 hours, but can persist for weeks in some cases.

lob3Hon.jpg

:surrender:
Nice overview.

Over here their toxin has been known to kill both the young and elderly. It may look tiny but they sure do pack a nasty punch.

Only washed that shirt yesterday as well. They tend to hide under crevasses, where it's dark and also enjoy the warmer weather.

So thankful I turn my shirts inside out before washing them. That could've potentially been quite a nasty incident.

Epstein had the original painting in his mansion
Go listen to the Shaun Attwood podcasts pertaining to Epsteins death.

Bill Clinton is as crooked as they come and proves that the only differences between gov and the mafia is govs superior firepower and power to propogandize to the masses...

only differences between gov and the mafia is govs superior firepower

it's called the monopoly on violence

and that ain't a conspiracy, it's been a studied subject for centuries

all the apparently sudden and escalating social and political turmoil that you and most Westerners are shockingly seeing and/or experiencing is neither new or surprising

those who don't learn history are doomed to repeat it such and such the saying goes, every single empire have fallen and so will ours, conformity is the elixir that makes us forget

xpy don't sweat it bro or it will really wreck your mental state, xpy we're doomed and everything will be fine

it's called the monopoly on violence

and that ain't a conspiracy, it's been a studied subject for centuries

all the apparently sudden and escalating social and political turmoil that you and most Westerners are shockingly seeing and/or experiencing is neither new or surprising

those who don't learn history are doomed to repeat it such and such the saying goes, every single empire have fallen and so will ours, conformity is the elixir that makes us forget

xpy don't sweat it bro or it will really wreck your mental state, xpy we're doomed and everything will be fine
Ha, yeah no point stressing about things we can't control.

But if you really want to feel doomed then head on over to notjordanpeterson.com and tell me you can distinguish the voice difference...

Yay, a reason to trust humanity even less than what we already do...