Pavy, Can you Still Shoot like this Sniper?

• Start date
  • Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 1,480 Views

Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
when you were an army ranger you could shoot the eyeball out of a deer from 300 yards away or something right?

You don't need to be a sniper to shoot from 300 yards. You can shoot a deer from 300 yards with a rifle without a scope. Snipers with scopes typically shoot from 1000 yards or more.

can you still shoot a prune from 500 yards Pavy?

can you still shoot a prune from 500 yards Pavy?

If you provide me with a sniper rifle and 500 rounds and give me a day of practice I can shoot the prune. Once you get trained to do this all you need is practice and you can refresh your skills.

I've shot a soda can from 200 yds with a .22

my 9 yr old son shot a butterfly with a .22 at about 30 YDs
pure luck but he called it before he shot it

RJ, Pavy needs to have his statue at GL's Singapore HQs at least 12' tall IMO! The guy apears to be 9' tall in real life and we all know they have to be bigger than the person in real life!!

Funny though that he wears socks to bed in the winter so his tootsies aren't cold! I guess even the the manliest of men have a sensitive side!

:pavy: :bowdown:

I've shot a soda can from 200 yds with a .22

How many boxes of ammo did you blow through before you hit the can?

200 yds is far, son. I know because I took a 3 day rifle course and we shot so many rounds from 100 yds that my fingers were bleeding from pushing .223 rounds into the mags.

FreeFall, you're getting on my last nerve today for some reason. I don't know what's wrong with me.

How many boxes of ammo did you blow through before you hit the can?

200 yds is far, son. I know because I took a 3 day rifle course and we shot so many rounds from 100 yds that my fingers were bleeding from pushing .223 rounds into the mags.

FreeFall, you're getting on my last nerve today for some reason. I don't know what's wrong with me.

I spent probably two hours on with with my scoped .22 . Went through I wanna say 400 rounds :)

RJ, Pavy needs to have his statue at GL's Singapore HQs at least 12' tall IMO! The guy apears to be 9' tall in real life and we all know they have to be bigger than the person in real life!!

Funny though that he wears socks to bed in the winter so his tootsies aren't cold! I guess even the the manliest of men have a sensitive side!

:pavy: :bowdown:

mister monkey first time I see the word tootsies in a sentence

I wonder if she knows how close that return fire came to her head.

I wonder if she knows how close that return fire came to her head.

Not sure why she is wearing a bright blue head scarf with a white wall background.