Pavy and Archie - Sports Talk

• Start date
  • Replies 356 Comments
  • Views 15,877 Views
You have Kentucky tonight? The Cyclones have a little breathing right now so hopefully they will move on!

Can't believe your avatar are only +3! I guess the Bison are better than they get credit for!

Unfortunately I have small bet on the other wildcats.

Oops I missed MLB opening game
Nice scheduling mlb!

All five guys for Wisconsin were whiteys a few mins ago

not alot of drama in tonights slate of games. blow out city after blow out city after blow out city

where does a person turn for drama on a sports night like this???

MrMonkey, I think we shall see a good brawl between the Pirates and Phillies this year

anyone else here have two cousins coaching in the sweet 16?

Shaka Smart to coach Marquette next year, should be interesting

Pirates lock up Starling Marte at super cheap price

Bucs should have the greatest defensive outfield to ever play the game by the end of the year or 2015 by the latest

really really really could use a Uconn win over Iowa St. tonight for our brackets!!!

MrMonkey, I think we shall see a good brawl between the Pirates and Phillies this year

Are you thinking AJ will be throwing at someone's head this year?

No, a Phil's pitcher (Hamels maybe) hit Marte and Cutch in back to back abs. So next inning a bucco hit a phil.

Lots of words exchanged

Archie, then IMO AJ has the right mentally to keep the pot stirring? How my man MMart progressing? Do I take +3.5 points and Dayton tonight! Honestly, if you're betting money, would you go with it!

I was just watching some hockey highlights and saw that The Isles and the Lightning went to a 13 round shootout last night to decide the match. I'm glad the Lightning finished it and glad I did not watch this game as I needed the Lightning to win. Seemed really long so I checked to see what the record was for the longest shootout.

November 26 2005, the longest shootout in NHL history (and that was the first year the shootout was introduced, but the record still stands.) New York Rangers and Washington Capitals went 15 rounds, and 30 shooters. With players like Jaromir Jagr, and Alex Ovechkin involved, it wasn't until Marek Malik scored in unlikely fashion to end the marathon.

A friend of mine has a brother that lives in Australia and he attended the game there. I thought about watching it but it was on at 3am and it was not worth it just to see if I could have seen his Expos hat.

$2 Special

Anaheim at Edmonton Anaheim -1.5
NY Rangers at Calgary (Moneyline) Calgary
Nashville at Dallas (Moneyline) Dallas
Chicago at Ottawa (Moneyline) Chicago
Toronto at Philadelphia (Over/Under) Over +5.5
Michigan St v Virginia (Moneyline) Virginia
Tennessee v Michigan Tennessee +2.5
Connecticut v Iowa St (Moneyline) Iowa St
Kentucky v Louisville (Moneyline) Louisville

The Hawks need just one point to clinch and I have a feeling they get it done tonight FW. The Senators have not been getting much goaltending; we lost Bobby Ryan; Chris Phillips is a game time decision.

pretty much a coin flip as far as I am concerned. other than small parlays..i am not touching it