Pavy and Archie - Sports Talk

• Start date
  • Replies 356 Comments
  • Views 15,996 Views
come Indians!!!!!!

Pavy,

Jeff Locke, whom the Pirates Acquired in the McClouth deal, is supposed to be getting his first major league start for the Pirates on Saturday!!!

i'm sure he'll blow his arm out

Are the Braves healthy for this post-season? how will the young arms hold up with the extra innings?

i'm gonna be fading the braves and taking some overs

Fade the Braves until the end of the season. They will not win another game and all games will have at least 12 runs.

Fade the Braves until the end of the season. They will not win another game and all games will have at least 12 runs.

i've changed my mind

I will not fade Pavy's picks

and tail the braves young arms

Marlins draw first blood.... 1-0

hope Beachy's arm doesn't fall off before October

goin extra innings...

missed opportunity by the Braves common

Did the Braves ever go through a rebuilding process?

Did the Braves ever go through a rebuilding process?

braves are always good...... great system, great manager, great drafts, great development......

they are what it is all about...

its a shame they couldn't really win the big ones....

nice call last night on fading the braves and taking the over pavy....

same thing tonight? or do the braves bounce back?

So baseball minds, can/will the Rays overtake Boston for the Wild Card? The Rays end the season with the Yankees in a 4 game series. If it is down to a game between the Rays and the Red Sox and New York has a say in the outcome, who do you think they want to get in?

So baseball minds, can/will the Rays overtake Boston for the Wild Card? The Rays end the season with the Yankees in a 4 game series. If it is down to a game between the Rays and the Red Sox and New York has a say in the outcome, who do you think they want to get in?

??? really

boston has the Orioles the last series

unless the Rays manage to get 1-2 games UP before their series ender vs the yanks.... I don't see it happening...

would be a top 10 all time pennant choke

even though its not a "pennant" per se now

Rays still have another series at Boston before they get to the Yankees. Not thinking they will sweep them again but it it gets to within a game?

Obviously it's hypathetical Arch but if it came down to it who would the Yankee's rather see get in?

1-0 Marlins

you on this one too pavy?

Don't watch baseball anymore. Too much occupied with football and soccer at the moment. Once I start watching football and soccer daily baseball seems like is played in slow motion for me.

Who won last night?

you won last night with the Marlins and Over

just like you predicted

Pavy, where will you be watching the games tonight?

gonna wager on them?

here we go pavy

time for a legend to emerge