Patriots at Eagles 4:00 PM (The TV game)

• Start date
  • Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 2,721 Views

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Having some coffee. Just relaxing. Rooting for Buffalo to beat up on the Jets.

Mr. Monkey who do we like in this spot? Feel like doing something on the TV game.

Really like the Eagles here. Eagles on a huge slide at home, Brady is 3-0 vs the Eagles. Patriots clearly the dominant team.

Eagles only getting 3? Really?

Eagles +3.5 -115 Bodog

Who's everyone on in the afternoon TV game?

Dafty, have no idea but lots of media sports people from Philly see a surprise Eagle win today and then a surprise Eagle loss at Seattle on Thursday!

I'm so back and forth with this team! Unreal that at times have rooted against the Eagles this year! Forever would watch the entire 60 minutes no matter what the score but this year maybe the first 2 games watch it completely!

The mood in Philly for the first time I can remember is lots of die hard fans feeling just like myself! If Reid goes the interest will immediately come back! His act is beyond old!

That being said I could see a Pat 3 point win so the hook you got should get you the win! But no Vick and Macklin! Also maybe no Cromartie and Asomugha!

If the Eagles start out poor probably just root for a complete blowout! Sorry buddy! Also if the Pats are up by 2 TDs early in the 2nd half don't be surprised to see the place empty out which for years was unheard of! Like I said earlier, people just don't care much anymore!

Surprised to head Philly is 1-7 in their last 8 home games. NE has some injuries at WR. The under looks like a possible play for me.

Wait, I didn't think Daft played the NFL.

Normally don't. But I'm at home relaxing and the game is on TV.

Enjoy. I will watch the Calib Hanie Experience in Oakland.

Washington in the afternoon for me.

boys asomugha is starting

Decent size on PHI +3 (+100) and PHI +3.5 (-125)

looks good for you guys so far!

Damnit wish id payed attention to this game and saw that eagles were dogs at home :banghead:

Meanwhile the Calib Haney Experience is played to poor reviews in Oakland.

huge on eagles. fuk the pats. fuk this game

Potato wishes Ndamukong Suh would stomp on Tom Brady's right hand.

Took NE 2H PK -110

Can't wait to get buried.