• Start date
  • Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 1,071 Views

BackFist

Since
May 14, 2014
Score
Tokens
Its almost up, what do you guys think about this match?

its Algieri btw -_-

Never heard of Algieri before today. :wah: No opinion, but I'll be watching. Enjoy the fight Mr. Fist. :punches:

Why the fok is this in China?

Pac fights in Macao so he doesn't get assfucked on taxes

Aight. We'll allow it, this one time.

On over 9.5

Pac fights in Macao so he doesn't get assfucked on taxes

hahaha hell yes! Philippine govt. is seriously assfucking pac on taxes.

Hurts to watch these two guys. Good power from both. :clap:

Matty, do you choke up the big fees to watch these bouts or do you watch it for free on some clandestine site?

I'd love to watch this shit but no way I'm coughing up $60 to watch it on TV.

I payed $50 to watch Mayweather v Castillo LIVE in Vegas about 12 years ago.

90% illegal streams

I buy the megafights and some of the cards that involve Quebec-based fighters. Once or twice a year.

Shit, no reason to buy when there are so many streams.. Unless you are throwing a party or something... imo

watched it on stream. Pacman still got power left.. Algieri did well but not enough tho.. It could've been sweet if pacman finished him off.

Algeri, I haven't heard of. Pacquiao I remember but didn't know he was still fighting.

Boxing continues its gradual disappearing act off the radar.

lolz...oh muddy

actually, boxing has been on a really good run in recent years...mma #s going down, boxing #s continue to rise .. hate him or not, mayweather and everyone who wants a piece of him are doing a lot for the sport

here is an article from a year ago... http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/9669915/boxing-closer-peak-death

and its so true, if you think boxing is dying, you are simply ignorant... its hugh worldwide

yap, even a low profile boxing match I can watch, mma even the headliners bore me

Boxing seems to be running a really tight ship. Mad money in the sport with little to no mainstream media coverage.

There's probably 8 to 10 guys in each division (lightweight and up) who can bring in 6 figures per fight.