Out of gas everywhere

• Start date
  • Replies 31 Comments
  • Views 915 Views
not that bad - 93 is some serious octane

91 is the highest in utah

They fuck us here. Recommended for my car is 91 but the stations only have 87, 89, and 93.

I pay like $1.25 a litre for regular which is CA$4.70/US$3.88 a gallon. Motorcycle takes premium which is $1.45 a liter, so CA$5.45/US$4.50 a gallon

#canada #taxes #barreledin

that belongs in the old immolation thread, iag

rip

well now that I've been listening to Matty's doctors on youtube, I can't help but feel that the public has been deliberately getting screwed with all the diet anti-fat, anti-meat bs.
Sure these pricks want to overcharge you for stuff that's cheap, and not even real food, and kill you off in the process :thinking:
Meat, which is actually a quality ingredient and expensive to produce, they wanna steer you away from. But that crappy cheap soy and grains, and low fat crap, they keep pushing as healthy.

Keto is kind of a specific thing though, and it originated as a treatment for epilepsy and a few other conditions. Loading up on fat and protein while also ingesting tons of carbs is a recipe for disaster.

Just choose one method, track that shiz, stick to a caloric budget and make sure you're eating enough of each essential nutrient and vitamin. It's not that hard.

Some of the keto people also go overboard with their nutrition advice. "Bobby Flavcity" in particular is an orthorexic nazi.

Does sound kinda hard. I mean for those of us who don't wanna obsess over diet.

For those that don't want to obsess I think the best method is to set a caloric goal (using science) and stick to it. After a week or two of actually tracking your intake towards that goal you'll realize this basically boils down to portion control.