• Start date
  • Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 1,599 Views

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
.....for the sole purpose of playing online poker from the States.

Casper/Stevie, any suggestions?

I can fund it with Bitcoin.

Walk me through this, boys.

I have an account for a long time. Used to be no hassle payouts., I was gonna fund it with bitcoin wallet recently. But they said they'd require copies of id to withdraw, so I didn't do it.

Tron, I’ve used them for years. Never used bitcoin though. Payouts and deposits with the traditional methods have always been solid for me. I never had a problem w them,

Now that I think of it, Bookmaker wants me to provide ID before I withdraw

I’ve been procrastinating

Tron, I’ve used them for years. Never used bitcoin though. Payouts and deposits with the traditional methods have always been solid for me. I never had a problem w them,

Thank you

In what form did you receive payout and how recently

Thank you

I have a local now, so it’s been probably 13 months since I withdrew w them. I did it with Moneygram. I always did it that way with them. Never was slow paI’d.

Thank you

If you are using bitcoin many SBR posters are claiming that BOL has stepped up their game speed wise. Bitcoin payouts same day, usually in an hour.
Now with covid they are limiting withdrawal amounts to $3k a week - don't quote me on this I'm going by memory and could be wrong.

If you are using bitcoin many SBR posters are claiming that BOL has stepped up their game speed wise. Bitcoin payouts same day, usually in an hour.
Now with covid they are limiting withdrawal amounts to $3k a week - don't quote me on this I'm going by memory and could be wrong.

Thanks, pal.

I’ll be playing .50/$1 NL so $3K withdrawals won’t be an issue. If online poker is like it was 15 years ago, .50/$1 online NL hold em plays like $1/$3 live cash and that’s perfect for me.

15 years ago? That's a lot of time in poker. common pal

15 years ago? That's a lot of time in poker. common pal

I played a ton of online poker in 2004-2007. Maybe things have changed. I’m not actually sure what you’re lol’ing about or disputing.

Are you saying that ,50/$1 NL no longer plays as steep as $1/$2 live? It sure as shit did back in the day.

I hope you’re right, reboballs, if that’s the case

yes, I'm saying 50/1 on line is filled with sharps. I mean, I'm sure I can take em :punches: eventually, but no easy money.

yes, I'm saying 50/1 on line is filled with sharps. I mean, I'm sure I can take em :punches: eventually, but no easy money.

Thanks, pal.

I’m not worried about how hard or soft .50/$1 is online. I feel very confident that I can hang with that crowd. And if I get BURIED for $2K, no sweat, that’s why I played that low of a stake in the first place.

Boys, what about the IP address issue of online poker from the States?

@stevek where are you when we need you, pal?