• Replies 7 Comments
  • Views 878 Views

xstud

Fuck Bad Luck
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Lost a 5 team parlay Wednesday due to a tyreke evans miracle bomb for 3 that meant nothing.

Lost 3/4 small plays Thursday and then go with a huge bet and win with Gonzaga easy and a parlay on 2nd halfs.

Lost on a hail mary 3 my first half dallas -5 bet with 1 second left and they were up by 7 :duh:

Won Cornell -11.5 1st half with 1 second left on a shot that was tipped in underneath.

Proceeded to go 4-1 after that bet and am up 300 for the week.

I am deciding from here on out I am going to take the approach of not watching the games on a regular basis. I don't know about you guys but the anger from Tyreke Evans making me his bitch made me mad but the other beats just turned to laughter.. that is gambling however. I just know if you stay disciplined and make moves on big plays you can make any kind of comeback.

Best of luck all..

Dood there is no sport more painful to gamble/watch than Hoops.

The desperation 3's always go against you.

The missed FT's always go against you.

The useless intentional foul with 3 seconds left when down 12 always go against you.

Vent here. I am here for you...

Breadly,

I guess as long as you end the week ahead that is all that matters. I just have the feeling this gambling week is like the woman that got away lol.

I dunno bout all that. All my women that got away, I showed up at their apt unannounced and tied them up and told them that if I couldn't have them, nobody could.

LOL! Jokes.

My favorite sport is CBB but glad I'm not around most of the time to watch games! Sometimes I leave the room not to watch the game for awhile hoping my bet will look good when I come back. And if I didn't have a bet it would be a game I wouldn't want to miss a second of. Xstud, hang in there my friend, when your girl starts calling you exStud, then worry!

Bread buddy, have at least 12" of snow on ground and looks like a possibly 20"er+! No work for the monkey tonight, 1st Sat. CBB off in a couple years. My trigger finger is itching! My son just popped in and said since your home don't be a pussy and bet at least 5 games? I didn't tell him I was thinking of 10! What to do? :clueless:

Monkey very nice! I will be here with you for most the day. Might require a nap at some point, but we'll see. Keep me posted with your plays.

I rarely watch the games i bet anymore...i just make them and check the scores later....

I accidentally just double bet an edge on Boston College +8.5, wish me luck.